Roll Call: Michigan

unless you know a member who can have you as their guest for their guest fee, fully expect 250+ after forecaddie and tip

i set it up through my club pro and that was the damage, however it was worth every penny… best golf experience ive ever had

Heading up to Saugatuck next weekend. Any sweet courses near Grand Rapids/Holland/Benton Harbor?

I’ve only played a couple courses around this area, so others can probably give you a better recommendation. Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor, where they just played the Senior PGA, is pretty fun. There’s some clear negatives in that it’s not walkable at all, and probably a little over-priced if you’re playing in the morning on the weekend, but there’s also some really good, unique holes. The stretch from 7-9 is a blast. I’ve also heard good things about Mines GC and Pilgrim’s Run GC around Grand Rapids, but haven’t played them yet.

The Mines is such a fun course. Went to college in Grand Rapids and that was my go to course. It’s never busy and is a great test of your game.

I just played Kingsley last weekend on a golf trip. We had it set up through a club pro as well and that is the pricing we had. I will echo @Lwoodruff’s praise of the place. It is awesome and worth the money.