Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

Ah that makes sense. We can only book 2 weeks so I was curious.

I’ll double check my calendar for the 7th in case I can join as your 4th and make you “affiliated”.

2 Likes

Just to co-sign others…

Washtenaw for the twilight, and absolutely to the Radrick round.

2 Likes

Awesome, that would be great!

1 Like

Washtenaw was so good the other day. We need to do that again asap

1 Like

August 5th? Going to book it on Tuesday, 10-11 ish.

1 Like

If you can get on Radrick doooo it … its silly good for an old Dye course you guys are gonna have a great time with that itinerary … play Washtenaw twilight if its available its our best public on the Eastside an old napkin Ross with really fun greens.

2 Likes

You guys have been clutch!
Really appreciate the feedback.

That would be dope!

I’ve been playing Washtenaw GC since March, and it’s been dialed all year. If you haven’t been out there this year, I’d highly recommend it… especially since they donated a 4-some for this year’s 100-hole marathon! I’m pretty stoked about their involvement.

I’m going to go the $10 duck race route again, each $10 pledged to the marathon is good for one entry. If it’s anything like my last race, a simple $10 donation gives you pretty good odds. And even if you don’t win, someone here might and will need 3 other homies to play with!

Details:

I know several folks here will be participating in the marathon this year, but if you’re not and if you haven’t gotten involved yet, I think this would be a pretty cool way to hop in!

5 Likes

10:36 on August 5th is booked

Coming over for a solo weekend golf trip and have a 1:20p tee time at Diamond Springs this Saturday. I only booked one on the tee time, and the other 3 spots are showing available if anyone is interested

2 Likes

There are still 2 tee times available to book to play with me at Pilgrims on Sunday at 10:40 if anyone wants to play. Pumped to play it again. Haven’t been back in 2 years.

1 Like

Anyone going to be playing the Dual this weekend at The Loop?

Big bucks no babies no babie haha

Love me some Diamond, gonna be a rare perfect Saturday for golf. I’m currently playing baaaad (case of the wedge “s”-words) but have a morning round planned at Saskatoon. If I turn it around and play halfway decent in the AM, I might jump in for a second 18 if there’s still a spot

1 Like

Looks like there are still three spots available - if you’re up for it grab a spot! I’m the only one booked in that time right now

@419G this one

1 Like

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/subprime-mortgage-classic-tournament-preview-2021-starts-post-457/8367/543?u=littleadamj

Sharing this here as well.

1 Like

Random, but anybody ever play True North before? I went down a Jim Engh wormhole today & although I know it’s one of the top rated courses, I never looked much into it until today.

Seems like Kingsley soaks up all the praise up there, but it looks like a badass course too. Have I not heard as much about it because it’s ultra-private or am I just ignorant? Lol

1 Like

I grew up vacationing in that neck of the woods and drove by it a bunch. It is really set back in the woods so it’s not visible from the road. Nor have I ever heard of anyone that has played it or is a member. It does look sick! But can’t say I know much about it

1 Like