Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

I was testing the Grand River and it felt wonderful, beautiful putter. I used an anser style putter for years and mishit a few too many putts and switched to an Odyssey 11 and I’m putting quite a bit better. So as much as I want one, I’m not sure it would help my game.

1 Like

Anyone interested in playing Shepherd’s Hollow Saturday afternoon at about 2ish?

Im going there to visit as a potential wedding venue, seems like a sin not to play it.

Haven’t booked anything yet but would love to if there is interest. I’m not sure which 2 of the 3 nine holes are the best either, been a while since I played there.

3 Likes

1-18 is the best combo, no question. 19-27 gets a little quirky. Just played there this past Saturday, the greens were already rolling pretty quick being this early into the season!

2 Likes

Bill is such a jerk-off. Thoughts @Tron ?

1 Like

I’ve found that the best engagement with Bill is no engagement with Bill, that’s why I’ve blocked him on most channels.

I’m still only a funding source and maybe a partner skilled at video production away from commencing Bill’s downfall.

9 Likes

GO BUY SOME TICKETS FOR A GREAT CAUSE AND LETS GET A BIG OL DONATION!

1 Like

Hi All, Just joined the Nest and looking forward to getting involved! I have signed up for FcF in the google doc and followed the IG…It looks like the last thing I am missing is the invite to the Slack Channel. I have scrolled back to the past posts but those links don’t seem to be valid anymore. Can someone re-share an updated invite when they get a chance?

Thanks!

7 Likes

Welcome @poakes! Where you located in Michigan?

@paroutfromhere will be able to hook you up with the link to slack!

1 Like

Boom!

Welcome to the FcF!

Join me on Slack – it’s a faster, simpler way to work. Sign up here, from any device: Slack

2 Likes

GO SIGN UP FOR THE CLASSIC CLUB CHALLENGE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Shout out to @Manhattan for getting this one together!

3 Likes

Turns out the Ping Eye 2s I have are actually +1" in length…wish I would have checked that before regripping all of them. Luckily have a set of Ping Zings that are ready to go instead.

2 Likes

Much appreciated, I am in! - I am in Royal Oak, how about yourself?

1 Like

I am in the Grand Rapids area.

there are quite a few of us in the RO/adjacent area. From what I’ve seen thus far, there’s usually a couple of conversations/tee times most weeks on the slack.

9 Likes

The Downs

1 Like

has there been a signup for the east vs west? Is it an invite thing? I feel like I haven’t seen much about it but also may not have been paying enough attention

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find an excuse to get out to Eldorado as I have never been there before, might’ve just found my reason!

4 Likes

Not yet, I’ll post it up in the coming weeks. It’ll be here and in the slack and everywhere else!

2 Likes

Hi all! Member of the Chicago roost here. I’m going to be in Saugatuck, MI for the next 5 days, and was wondering where I should play. Any thoughts?

Also, any takers on a 11:04 tee time with me at Clearbrook golf club at 11:04?:joy:

1 Like