Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

Washtenaw is a great choice. Little further south to Monroe CC is great too. Ross design that’s been fucked with but you can still see it. Conditions are pretty solid too.

1 Like

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/michigan-golf/18866/571?u=bpmcelhiney

I posted a golf trip question in the thread above. Hoping some of you guys that have played Arcadia and Forest Dunes can help me out! Thanks!

2 Likes

I got you boss. HMU if you have other questions.

1 Like

the drive from Forest Dunes to Arcadia was much further than i thought. much further. i’ve lived here pretty much my whole life and i drastically underestiamted it.

2 Likes

100 miles and you can’t take any major highways…

4 Likes

Hope to see some of you there! It’s going to be a really unique and fun day of golf.

Rackham Reversed - Nov 12th

4 Likes

Anyone live in Lansing? Heard Eagle Eye is good? looking for Recs

2 Likes

Don’t live there, but Eagle Eye is good. What’s your planned route through MI? Need recs in other areas?

Don’t live in lansing, but do an early season golf trip there now annually. Eagle eye is a prime reason why, fantastic course and doesn’t hurt to have a 17th hole tpc style island green.

Eagle Eye is great, Hawk Hollow is very good as well. If you are heading north from Lansing, I think the Emerald in St. Johns is definitely worth a stop.

3 Likes

Did Emerald yesterday, awesome track. Will check out eagle eye tomorrow

3 Likes

Hit the putting course at hawk hollow. Pretty cool.

4 Likes

I will also vouch for the Emerald. Great hidden gem course!!!

I lived in East Lansing for 4 years for college so I know a little bit. Eagle Eye is far and away the best course in the area. But in my opinion the hidden gems are Emerald and College Fields. I’d play those two before Hawk Hallow or either Forest Akers courses.

College Fields was my go to course in college largely because it was dirt cheap and they didn’t have a liquor license at the time so you could openly BYOB. It also has some bananas architectural features that you will never see anywhere else.

2 Likes

College Fields is a trip for sure. The power lines, double fairway on 9 and 18. The tiny par 3 into the driveAble par 4 into the monster par 3. Bonkers, provocative stuff.

3 Likes

FCF members, humble (kinda) 5 handicap living in GR looking for a partner and golf league for 2023. I’ll travel, I’ll play pretty well and we might win some money. I’m open to any course (within reason) and any week day. Let me know if anyone has any openings. Thanks fellas.

2 Likes

Just got a sponsored Mark ad that @Pooshdaddy and the Iration boys will be at The Fillmore next year: Rebelution: Good Vibes Summer Tour 2023

6 Likes

maybe this has been posted in here but im in Birmingham and requesting some engagement into organizing some sort of winter season/session at like XGolf Royal Oak/XGolf Roch Hills, etc. Even if it isnt some league organization, happy to organize a couple of meetups to just keep the swing loose.

Was thinking perhaps just a monthly “game” with some guidelines with XGolf setup and report our your score or whatever. Can complete it on your own time, or with some fellow Nesters

4 Likes

This is a top notch idea. Once a month and get a group would be a blast.

I’m in for this, I was just checking the rates at XGolf Royal Oak the other day.