Roll Call: L.A. County (Rustic Canyon and the Coachella Valley are not in L.A. County)

Just wanted to pop in and announce myself as present in LA County. Always looking for new friends to play with. Hit me up anytime! Keep an index at Rustic, because why not?

1 Like

Live in Santa Clarita area was just playing Rustic last Friday before the rain, would love to catch a round somewhere!

2 Likes

I have openings for an afternoon round at Rolling Hills Estates on Tuesday April 23rd. If interested DM me for the details.

Hey John,

I live in the area and would be interested in playing. Love the course. Please send details to kellerdesign@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Justin

anyone on the westside up for a evening game over at Penmar? would be dope to get a weekly thing going there…

1 Like

I’m gonna try to get over there once or twice a week after work, probably Thursday this week. Always down to set up some games, and we have a strong group of LA Refugees as well.

Not sure how often I’ll be able to make it out there during the week but I live about 10 minutes from there, would be interested in at least hearing about it for sure.

A bi-weekly Thursday sunset game sounds PRIMO.

Got 1 or 2 others at least who would prob join in. Hopefully we can get some traction and make it happen.

Just seeing this but has anything happened yet? Would love to get something going.

Forgot about this. I’ll be free to play after work tomorrow and Friday. Penmar or Rancho.

Down for some Rancho action as well. Live in Westwood.

1 Like

nada yet, could possibly make this friday happen, or make thursdays a thing. Personally big on penmar post-work as its walking distance - but rancho is cool too

You guise want to try for next Thurs 7/18?
If so what time works?

I have one spot open at Rustic
Sunday 7am

Anyone interested?

hey all, trying to get a SoCal meetup/RACDG event on the books for the fall. Got a few tee times on 10/19 at Sandpiper in Santa Barbara. Starts at 1pm on the twilight rates of $95/$120 walk/ride. Hopefully we can get a good group of Refugees to continue the string of awesome meetups.

Let me know if you’re interested, can be tentative since we can cancel up to 48 hours in advance.

1 Like

Sounds good. I’m in.

1 Like

Just bumping this in case there is anyone else out there. We’ve got almost 10 firm or tentative yes’s so should be a solid group.

1 Like

I love this idea and would absolutely like to join if it happens another time (technically I’m in Orange County so I guess you’d have to agree to stamp my passport). I’m already out of town that weekend, but just wanted to send a note to encourage another group outing in the future! Enjoy.

1 Like

Played Sandpiper yesterday. Cannot recommend this place enough. The 10th hole is an absolute pleasure to play. Wish I could make the 19th.

3 Likes