Roll Call: KC Area

I follow Swope, or their maintenance staff, on Twitter. I saw they were taking some trees out that opened the vistas; that is awesome because there are some sweet views from those hills.

My house faced the fairway bunker on Milburn #11.

I could hit driver, 3 iron to your past home as I sit here withering away at my desk right now.

2 Likes

I’ve got a tournament quality yardage book via a USGA qualifier of Creekmoor. Will I be allowed to use this at the June event?

Not far at all from where I currently reside.

If Milburn was a little less expensive, I would not hesitate to join.

2 Likes

Love Milburn. Only course I would join at this point.

3 Likes

Well said, I am extremely excited to get out to BCN this spring.

2 Likes

Really excited for this year and to have you guys come out regularly. Since we won’t be full fledged construction this year, lots more time to enjoy and do what we sought out to do - have fun with friends.

4 Likes

Do I have to check it out?

Not at all. It’s honestly nothingness and won’t make your day better.

A bit too far out for me to 100% commit, but it looks like I’ll be in town. Never played Creekmoor and trying to play more new courses in 2020. Appreciate the offer and hopefully it works out.

1 Like

yes and they also sell them in the Golf Shop and they will be happy to sell them to everyone. I will also allow laser range finders and carts. I will also encourage a drink at the turn. Also lets hope it’s not windy that day.

I know it’s early but we would love to have you. I will get more out once it get closer.

1 Like

Considering they just lumped Indian Hills in the same breath as KCCC I could guess they didn’t know too much about what they were talking about…

2 Likes

Not too upset the entire thread didn’t get linked…started reading and yuck.

In brighter news, who’s excited for this weather on Sunday!? Planning on getting in a pre-Super Bowl 9 for sure.

2 Likes

I’m planning on playing 18 to avoid the nerves of thinking about the game! Hopefully this snow melts soon and its not too muddy

2 Likes

All we can hope for is the same type of weather next Wednesday. ̶I̶f̶ When we win, that’s when the parade will be.

1 Like

1 Like

Already hearing conversations about schools letting out for the parade, that would be amazing if we had nice weather. Everyone goes to the parade and I can find some time to play.

God…can you imagine, a side by side picture of Memorial hill pack in blue and then in red? I’d get that shit framed

2 Likes