Roll Call: KC Area

Soooo… Tuesday night next week? Wednesday is the start of the Big 12 tournament, so downtown will be crazy the rest of the week.

Headed to Ponte Vedra for The Players on Tuesday night. #humblebrag

1 Like

WE DON’T WANT YOU THERE THEN

lol enjoy the Gold Standard/Fifth Major

1 Like

I’m in H-town Tuesday for work but will continue to monitor the thread for the next opportunity. Don’t despair boys & girls, warmer weather is around the corner and daylight savings is starting (or ending, I don’t know) next weekend meaning after-work ‘real’ golf is closer than we think!

Yeah I’m perpetually down for Tuesday evening sim sessions.

2 Likes

Should be a lot of fun. Will be at the course for first two rounds. Interested to see how the course plays in March and with it being overseeded like crazy.

I would be game for this. Then once the warm weather arrives and we have sunshine late into the evening we can have some legendary Wolf Hammer games at BCN.

That is my dream! Meet a couple cool dudes on a Friday afternoon at BCN. Quick cut and tidy of the course. 6-pack in tow. Play until dusk.

3 Likes

For sure! Now will we see you on pga tour live? Let us know if that was you who yelled “get in the hole!”

1 Like

I could very well make it on PGA Tour Live! Going to be there right as the gates open. Might have to drop an “Icarito” or two on the featured groups.

Ugg whish I coulda got you a BCN visor…

1 Like

Devastated this wasn’t around for the 4 years I lived downtown. Also, wish I had been more into golf then.

It’s all good! There will be other times to get BCN out there.

If I do happen to run into the NLU guys I’ll for sure bring it up.

1 Like

I live in Creekmoor and play out there mostly, but love Swope and Hillcrest. Played most of the private courses in town and Creekmoor condition is just as good as any of them. Some new twilight rates this summer that will make it very affordable. Not sure when they start, be sure to look into it.

2 Likes

To piggyback on @bigjones info, Creekmoor is also offering a 3-month preview membership this year for $885.

1 Like

If it wasn’t so far away I would for sure consider that. Good price for that great of a golf course.

Parents live out in Raintree. Still haven’t gotten to play Creekmoor. Heard it’s pretty pristine.

It’s a championship track. Good condition. Fast Greens. Ejections city if you are playing the inappropriate tees. Low 70’s made it through in US Open qualifying last year.

Never gotten to play Creekmoor, but a quick google maps looks checks out the stout layout. Looks long…7200?

Right around there. Hoofed the bag for my buddy last year giving it a shot. Was a hot day and he was still hitting long irons/hybrids into par 4’s. A few shots are down right terrifying off the tee. Believe we hit a 3-wood into a par 3 over water to a severely sloping back to front green. Coming up the last with the fan blowing is a beast.