Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Home track is Harbour Trees in Noblesville. It’s fun, but it’s definitely neighborhood golf. It’s good to get out in the great wide open sometimes. I’d go play purgatory if I could justify the cost.

My dad lives in Bedford, Indiana and has finally had enough of not getting any better. He is looking for an instructor. Willing to drive 2 hrs (to Indy) or so if needed. He’s in his early 60’s but still has 90-100 club head speed. Any recommendations?

Would anyone be interested in a Sweetens trip, probably late mid to late May? I’m trying to get enough people to rent out the Birdhouse.

Last minute notice, but I’m heading out to West Chase for 18 at 4P. Feel free to book online if you want to join.

Ha I live in Bedford! Two of my friends send their daughters to Anthony Bradley at French Lick. They all think he is good. Trackman use, etc.

1 Like

Hello ladies and gents of the great state of Indiana. Im doing a thing in MI and would love for anyone who would like to join. come to said thing in MI. Jackson MI to be specific on October 2nd. 4 ball matches. Biggie and Tupac. What could be better? oh, a Nation Golf prize for the winning low 2 man team.

lets roll

Howdy Hoosiers!

Not sure if anyone here is willing to get one last round in before winter comes, but we’re hosting the 2nd annual War at the Shores in Evanston on Nov 13th. Come check it out. We have tacos.

1 Like

https://purgatorygolf.com/store/#!/2021-Superintendents-Revenge/c/25671666

Anyone interested in getting demoralized at a course that is already hard enough for Halloween? Let me know.

Yeah, I could only imagine what that would be like…

Hey, if anyone wants to come play The Hawthorns on Monday afternoon, this is likely your last, best chance of the year.

We’re teeing off at 1 pm. Have to walk, but I’ll pull a push cart out of the barn for you.

Just let me know in advance, please.

The Hawthorns is a beautiful, well-maintained Arthur Hills course. They punched the greens a couple weeks ago but not to worry, members were playing the next day without complaint. I can probably accommodate three more people.

BTW, did I mention this would be FREE?!?

Would love to take you up but Monday afternoon is a hard play. Sounds like an awesome place though!

Yeah, that’s the day the course is “closed” and employees can play with no bother.

Stay tuned for more info, GM dropped a little tidbit yesterday that I have to follow up on. Well, two actually.

1 Like

Ok, here they are.

1. The course apparently isn’t that busy once it gets cold as only the sicko members play in the cold. So I can scope out the tee sheet and play any day when it isn’t full. Obviously, that isn’t a plan two weeks ahead situation and the nice days will likely be full, but it is something. Really only opens up Tuesday for me, but it is something.

2. We have a Trackman simulator and I am allowed to use it. Will have to get a feel for what scheduling is like in there, but I can use it if no one else is scheduled.

2 Likes

Going to try again this Monday when temperatures are in the 60s. My friend is joining us for 9 holes at 3 pm, I’m aiming for starting the front 9 around 1.

Staying downtown Terre Haute for work, coworker lives downtown Indy, Mass Ave - ish. We got any good part way meeting courses or am I driving to Indy or he comes to Hulman?

IDK what type of course you are looking for, but Deer Creek is right between 70 and 40 about 20 miles west of Indy, like $35 ish hit every club in bag, a little rough around the edges this time of year but fun track

May be too late, but good courses or good deals?