Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Anyone in Ft Wayne wanting to hitch a ride, I’ll be happy to drive!

1 Like

Hell yeah! I’m bummed I won’t actually be there for it. I’ll be in Wichita for a store opening. Debbie downer.gif

DS is legit fun as hell. Hope the weather gives a good day out there for y’all!

1 Like

I’ll be in Cleveland for the Tiki at the Kiki that same weekend. I’ll be making a trip up there at some point with @dwilks, we can always organize something smaller for ourselves.

1 Like

Hey everyone, if anyone is looking for a road trip this Sunday, the High Cotton Club is looking for one more for our event this Sunday down at Park Mammoth outside of Bowling Green, KY. If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to myself or @leftysauce!

2 Likes

Can’t make this one, but thank you for not scheduling all Saturday events.

2 Likes

Yeah, we intentionally left this one on a Sunday as a change of pace.

1 Like

As someone who works Wednesday - Saturday most weeks, it is appreciated. Unfortunately, there is a (last) Sunday Brunch I have to work this weekend.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t play any longer but glad to know Indiana is getting organized. I may pick up some Indiana roost merch.

2 Likes

Love to have ya regardless! We’ll make sure you get hooked up when the merch starts rolling

1 Like

Anyone interested in playing a top tier college course, @Douger23 and I are planning on getting out to Pfau at IU on June 3. Let us know if you want to join to round out a time!

1 Like

Heron Creek is where I learned the game, super fun course and always nostalgic. Agree, some trees need trimmed and fairways widened.

1 Like

Did you grow up around LaGrange or have a summer cottage on one of the lakes??

1 Like

Grew up in Indy. All my extended family (Mom and Dad’s side) live in LaGrange county. They have property on Oliver Lake.

1 Like

Indy guys: Any truth to the rumor that Brickyard Crossing is going to Cart Path Only permanently, regardless of weather?

Gonna be real lonely in region 1…

1 Like

Just wait for em…

https://y.yarn.co/0b06d243-9c6c-407e-ac98-e06b7e56daed_text.gif

1 Like

As our lone person in region 4….same

1 Like

Hey y’all, question for those from the Hoosier State. Heading up to South Bend in two weeks and already have an afternoon time booked for the Warren Course at ND.

Any thoughts on the Burke Course for a quick morning nine or anywhere else in South Bend worth checking out?

Thanks!

1 Like

Burke is a pleasant enough way to spend two hours but nothing special.

Blackthorn was good when i played it in 2014.

I have a soft spot for Elbel personally that current South Bend residents might reasonably tell you is ridiculous.

Last I heard (during the Vid times) Burke was students only. Might wanna double check. Eberhart is kinda sneaky good and cheap.

1 Like