Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Any idea on tentative dates? I’d love to get up and play the course and it’s an easy run from Evansville.

The end of July.

You can come play with me any Monday, Wednesday, Friday during Golf season if I’m in town. No discount on golf, but all the jokes are free and worth every penny.

Considering I get every other Friday off, I will have to set aside a Friday next spring/summer to make that happen!

I’d like to reserve a Monday, please. And ask that the event be on a Sunday.

I’m home most of March, shouldn’t be a problem to meet up early in the year. Conditties improve greatly when the zoysia wakes up the first weekend of May.

Every Refuge event is Friday-Saturday, for travel purposes mostly. And you can trust me, since I’ve been to (chokes) ten of them.

The whole deal with Pfau is once the kids left, It was dead all summer. I was by myself out there with a local dentist, my other friend who is a member, and IU Basketball legend and Culver’s proprietor John Laskowski.

Regularly played four balls all the way to the hole in less than three hours. It’s hard golf heaven.

I saw where you were working at Hawthorns? I got some stories, man. My old boss lives right of the 18th tee, great dude.

2 Likes

Yep, it always seems empty when I’ve been down there during the summer.

You see, the thing is the restaurant at the Hawthorns is only open Wednesday-Saturday (plus some Sunday Brunches). So I have to take off work in order to play on Fridays and Saturdays. But it does bring in the Monday availabilities.

sold

Indiana? Indiana

Good morning Tenderloin Nation (everyone’s calling it that)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cbz4d2o0mzKvGPiRVTLrD1w6Zxkqvn76Bb12PPQl6_A/edit?usp=sharing

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 9.42.35 AM

3 Likes

@Sweetness get involved bud.

Just put my info into the spreadsheet and as @OTPLefty stated in there, I have signed up on the Ohio list too. From looking at the requirements, we may want to reach out to the Ohio group about linking up for some of their Cincinnati based events this year. I also look at the Kansas City thread frequently (out there a decent bit to visit family) and I know that they have had discussions about including Omaha, KC, STL, and OKC into one Roost even.

If one of you people don’t buy this… shame on you all…

Screw IU…town is a shit hole and they did ol’ Bobby wrong

2 Likes

Pretty cool bag though right…

Damn, it’s gone. Anyway…

CROSSPOSTING LIKE HELL

So, I’m planning a short trip to Sweetens in June with my two sons. I’m looking to get Sweeten’s passes for Monday, June 13 (backup date is June 27). Staying overnight on Sunday and Monday. Trying for Sewanee on Tuesday morning.

Looking for Nesters (or anyone, actually) to fill the Birdhouse. I plan on getting enough passes for the whole house, but need to get confirms on the house before booking it, since there is a cancellation fee.

If you’re in(terested), please let me know ASAP.

So I’m going to be in Bloomington for work in a few weeks and trying to book a tee time at the Pfau course. Only course I can play in the window of time I have. But they won’t pick up the phone and online booking is closed for the season. Anything I’m missing? Suggestions? Looking to play Saturday morning the 26th.

1 Like

You can book seven days in advance. They have opened for the season but the weather sucked today so they might have been closed for the day.

Hey thanks. Good to know you can only book 7 days out.

Hey everyone, just wanted to throw it out there that sign ups are open for this years Hoosier Day event on June 25 and 26! More details are over in that thread!

2 Likes

I think that myself and @BDeck25 are going to try and get together and play at the Pfau course in Bloomington on June 10th. Would anyone else be interested in joining up to try and get a full foursome? Looking at roughly 10-11 am.

1 Like

Sorry, not available on June 10.

But I should be available most Mondays/Tuesday. Working around outings, I can host at the club I work at on some Mondays.