Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

I will say, anyone that needs extra southern Indiana golf on the 10th and or 12th, I’m game for

2 Likes

I’ve got buddies in town that weekend, but might be able to do an after work E9 on the 10th.

1 Like

I may be down for the 10th. Once we get a little closer I can make solid plans.

2 Likes

Will travel from the PNW for this. Let’s make it happen.

3 Likes

Consider it a home and home between this and the OP?

1 Like

Still looking for 2 more for this awesome event! Would love to welcome y’all to Southern Indiana!

1 Like

I’m planning on playing The Hawthorns tomorrow at 1 pm. I’ll let you know of any changes here. You have to walk, but it is Free.99.

Given that Quail is 5 minutes from my house I absolutely should be joining you guys for this, but I am an idiot and have been training for a 50-mile ultra that happens to be on the same day. I assure you guys will have way more fun playing that quirky Doak course than I will.

3 Likes

Hate to hear that you’re not gonna be able to make it! An ultra sounds absolutely WILD! Anytime you’re wanting to get out there, feel free to reach out!

I’d love to. I’m at ECC and we have been closed since August - looking like June before the reno is finished so I’ll be getting antsy once the weather gets nice and it’s still not open!

1 Like

If I’m out in Indianapolis in mid-April and had the chance to play some golf, what kind of course conditions would I be likely to expect? is it worth bringing clubs? Adding a day to the trip to play extra golf?

1 Like

Its a real toss up for the weather. Could be 65-70 and sunny or 40 and rainy. Courses will likely be a little wet but totally playable. Take the chance and bring em. One or more of us would join you for sure.

4 Likes

Running back last Monday at The Hawthorns, but looks like a lot less wind. Shooting for 1 pm but can adjust if necessary, just let me know.

I guess I missed the official announcement but The Hawthorns is hosting US Open Local Qualifying this year. Tuesday, April 25.

https://www.usopen.com/content/us-open/2023/articles/qualifying-sites-set-for-123rd-u-s--open.html

2 Likes

Here’s what we’ll all be gunning for gents!!!

Almost done, I’ve got a stamp set coming on Thursday… I thought that would be a cool way to do the names and such, a little more “golfy”. We’ll be able to honor 10 champions on this iteration!

16 Likes

That’s incredible!

1 Like

Bar has been set, High Cotton will be getting in the lab

1 Like

Oh hell yes!!

1 Like

For anyone that needs a refresher on how to get your name on the amazing hardware that @RobThuss created, we’ve got a formal event thread up for the Crossroads Cup :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

New to the refuge here and wanted to introduce myself to try and get more involved in golf this season.

I’m from the Fort Wayne area and have been trying to get more and more into golf over the last 4 years or so. Currently somewhere around a 10 handicap. I’ve played in some leagues at Riverbend and Noble Hawk over the last few years but all my playing partners have either moved away or stopped playing. Looking forward to getting involved!

6 Likes