Roll Call: Houston

Thank you!

1 Like

Eddie Cruz @ THS studio by beltway & I-10 is really good and affordable

1 Like

I will check him out, thank you!

Also Robert Upham who teaches @ 5050 is affordable but is not everyone’s cup of tea.

1 Like

Anyone know how I join the Strohs roost?? Based in San Marcos and have family in Houston so spend a lot of time there as well. Looking to #getinvolved

@Jdonelson

2 Likes

If you’re on the North side of town Sammy Hanson is my go-to

Hey y’all. I bought a home in Houston and am looking for public courses to play. I live outside of Beltway 8 on the northwest side.

1 Like

Cypress Lakes and Blackhorse are out that way. Also Sterling is very reasonable to join I believe. We’ve got a few guys (@chunk & @2BB I think) out there.

1 Like

Got 2 slots open at Memorial tomorrow AM at 8:50AM if anyone wants to join!

How far on the northwest side? I’m in cypress.

Hey all does anyone in here have the info to join the Houston area Roost? Super interested in getting more involved, now that the school semester is over and I’ll be less busy moving forward

Wish I’d seen this yesterday, might have been able to pull it off. Will use this opportunity to plug the Houston WhatsApp again though!

1 Like

paging @Jdonelson

1 Like

I’m close to Champions Forest.

1 Like

I played in the Big Plex golden age classic yesterday and got a sticker and some tees from someone in the Oklahoma roots so I was wondering if I could get a sticker and maybe a few tees from the Stors…

What up Houston. I have a buddy of mine looking for a good place to get a golf lesson in Houston. Can anyone recommend a good instructor? He’s relatively new to the game. Thanks in advance! Or sorry to hear that…

1 Like

Is he the main instructor at 5050? I’ve been thinking about asking him for lessons, he seems like a straight shooter. Would you recommend?

He is not main @ there but his card is @ counter.

Robert Upham 713 240 5653

Very affordable compared to most - his coaching style not for everyone - more old school and feel vs videos etc. If looking for more video, rec Eddie Cruz @ THS Studio by beltway & 10.

Anyone played Gus lately?