Roll Call: Duval

I am working that day then driving up from Vero beach. So I wont be in Orange Park until 8:30pm

Weekdays are tough for me to break away, so I’d prefer to play somewhere worth taking a day off from work. WGV King & Bear is a solid choice.

Last minute trip planned for St. Augustine 6/9 - 6/14. Thinking of driving up one day to play Jax Beach. If anyone in the area wants to play on the 11th or 12th, let me know.

2 Likes

I’m a maybe right now, but the 12th would work better for me especially if it’s early morning or not to late in the day. UPDATE: CUPS ARE IN (FORGIVE ME). Also I live here in St. Augustine so if there’s anything else you may want to know feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

I may be able to play the 12th. I’m moving up to Jax beach soon from Tampa so I should be settled in by then and ready to go.

3 Likes

You guys just let me know and i’ll get us a time, the more the merrier.

With the upcoming NIT qualifier coming up at Jax Beach, who wants to get some rounds in before? I’ve only played the course once and should take a crack or two before then.

2 Likes

Would love to, just let me know when.

I’m in as well.

1 Like

Jax Beach has a 10:09 spot open tomorrow. Anyone interested?

So I waited too long to post and now the 10:09 is gone. Booking myself a solo spot at 11:30. Let me know if any of you are able to make it out and I’ll say hey

1 Like

Alright, I’m finally moved in up here. Can play most afternoons and weekends. Doesn’t matter where, but I’m right in PVB so Jax Beach is the closest.

3 Likes

I’m in. I’m sure @Hwhite and possibly @OffTheDole would be as well. Just let us know when. I’m down for next weekend, as I’m probably out this weekend.

2 Likes

Gainesville here as well… Best in town courses are the UF Course(I personally try to abuse the $30 twilight rate) and Haile Plantation if you can get on. There’s a local YoPro league which is one way to get on Haile once a month. Meadowbrook is an interesting layout but conditions are hit or miss, usually miss. Ironwood(the city course) is decent as well, but a bit of a hike for me from the West side of town. There are some goods ones down in Ocala for decent rates. Have you come across any decent courses outside of town?

4 Likes

What’s the yopro league? Any chance of a DM info?

Also, If you happen to want to head out at some point, DM as well.

Juliette falls is by far the best deal for location. It’s in Dunnellon, so 45 minutes, but it’s never busy and when in season, in unbelievable shape. Played Golden hills in ocala a month or so. It was good, but a few holes that weren’t for me. I heard great things about Golden Ocala (across the street from Golden, but more $$$). Also played Gainesville CC, which is a hard pass for me. I drive/run past meadowbrook a few times a week. Looks in better shape than it was in April, but I’m still hesitant.

Last i heard about Bostick was that twilight rate was not being offered currently, but I’m sure that might have changed.

1 Like

Join us next Saturday in Palatka!

3 Likes

Hey Everyone! I hope this message board is still checked every now and then. Recently moved down to Jacksonville, FL last month from Bluffton, SC with my exit from military service. I am 28 years old, play off a 5 (Probably like a 7 now because I haven’t played in 2 months), and live in the southwest part of Jacksonville, FL. I am looking to hopefully find a group of players who need another person. Looking to hopefully play a lot more since I am back in Florida. Cheers!

7 Likes

Good to have ya! There is a small but solid group of us that play a few weekends a month, send me your cell in a dm and ill text ya the next time we are playing. Always pumped to have another refugee!

3 Likes

Last minute but anyone playing tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Friday, right? Or do you mean Saturday, @Schikolas?

1 Like