Roll Call: Duval

Hey everyone, moved to jax a few months ago, been a refuge member for a bit but never posted.

Joined Jax Golf and Country, I’m near the beaches, if anyone ever wants to play hit me up. @OffTheDole can attest I’m a half decent time out on the course.

• Max
6 Likes

Can attest. @mbianchi is a great person to share a round with and it’s fun to watch him hit it a mile.

3 Likes

Really thought Mike Bianchi would be more creative when creating a burner account

1 Like

Thankfully @mbianchi is not that insufferable talking head from the radio :joy:

1 Like

Max! Cool to see you on here buddy! We need to get a round in somewhere.

1 Like

Jacksonville, mi amigos, come sign up for the event I’m holding on June 20th at the UF golf course

4 Likes

I am new to the NLU world. Just moved back home to the first coast after a few years in the North-Central US. Would love to find some golfers to tee it up with, if you got room for one more this weekend let me know.

2 Likes

I just booked a single for Friday at Jax Beach at 8:48. will be my first time playing there and looking forward to it. There are two more spots open for that time on their website if anyone wants to join.

• Andy
2 Likes

Boom! Just booked. see you then!

David

nice see ya then!

hey max, I just moved here like 10 days ago and live near the beaches, too. Would love to play Jax Golf and CC or wherever some time. Fridays/Saturdays usually work best for me. Playing Jax Beach GC Friday at 8:48 and there’s one spot left at that time on their website if you want to join us.

I can usually play on weekends, we can set up a saturday next week if that works for you!

Hey Max yup next Saturday works for me!

1 Like

Wind was up at Jax Beach today. Got ejected. Hit the scariest tee shot of my life on 17. I’m officially in the wilderness. What a ride.

4 Likes

update for the SSI event I’m hosting mentioned above:

the date has been moved to June 27th so the event isn’t on Father’s day and the Sunday of the US Open

1 Like

Played Jax Beach today for the first time w David from above. Course was awesome, greens were incredible, and David was a blast to play with.

Can’t wait to do it again.

3 Likes

Got out to Duval again this past week and played a little golf. Two rounds at Jax Beach and a round at the ‘Quan. My game is in a really bad place at the moment but every round I played was incredibly enjoyable. Although, I did sacrifice two rifle shafts to the mats on the Jax Beach range.

Huge shoutout to @Hwhite for introducing me to some of the golf scene out in the 904 and for being a benevolent playing partner. Can’t wait to meet more Jax golf sickos and can’t wait to be a semi-annual benefactor of the Jax Beach Thursday Game again.

Jax Beach no. 8

Timuquana no. 8

7 Likes

how do we get involved with the JB Thursday games?? I spoke to Tron about it last time I saw him but never got on the sign up list.

@Hwhite and @JCO could tell you about it. I think you just have to join the Jax Beach Golf Association and play during a window of time on Thursdays.

2 Likes

Had a great time brother, cant wait to do it again!

1 Like