Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

14 looks like a toothbrush

I’m seeing floss.

I would’ve expected Eldrick’s Hog to have a fairway more akin to #1 at St Andrew’s.

4 Likes

Tree line does look like two shoe tips though.

@Timdean theres a spot for you at MP on 6/4/22 if you want it. We had a drop.

Figured I’d drop this in here in case anyone wants to come snag a sneak peak at Diamond Springs on the 4th. We got some spots if you want them!

1 Like

Email out to everyone playing MP in a few weeks. Some tweak to how I handle payments going forward - you must be paid up ten days prior to events or you’re out, and every payment has to be PayPal.

6 Likes

Low net at MP is a 2CGC team qualifier. Timing does not work out at all with the MI or OH Roosts so our regional would be each team member goes out and plays a quota game round between, let’s say July 20th and August 6th, team with the highest overall score goes to nationals in KC. Here is the breakdown of what nationals (9/24-25) in Kansas City looks looks like:

$400 for two rounds of net stroke play at Swope, all day event at Brough Creek National, and food/drink. Hotels and travel booked on your own. The $400 is also going to include transportation between events so no one has to worry about driving. Ben Hotaling may be able to get people on at Oakwood CC the morning of Friday 9/23 for anyone that can make it.

2 Likes

I think I’m following but want to confirm:

• 4 team members per Roost?
  • Highest combined Roost quota score goes to KC. Not top 4 of the 12 individuals competing?

Wasn’t sure if this is one Roost takes all, or best combined 4 out of the region LLWC type setup.

1 Like

4 team members per Roost. Our team is made up of the Mudness winner, MP winner, Breakfast Club member, and match play tourney winner.

1 team per region goes, based on combined highest total quota score of its members.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Would be sick if that ended up being the same person one year.

3 Likes

The 2CGC Slam

7 Likes

Sad that only the super exclusive breakfast club has a chance at completing the slam.

6 Likes

10 round minimum, plenty of sub windows! All you have to do is wake up at 4 am, drive to the city, play 9 holes well, join rush hour leaving the city!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Tasty stuff, but Ravisloe should be matchplay.

BBK’s Graphics Team regrets the error.

8 Likes

It’s only natural that one of the 4 majors is a reduced-field invitational inaccessible to “undesirables” (suburbanites). Truly a tradition unlike any other.

17 Likes

Only complete degenerates with no regard to their woop recovery scores and coyotes allowed.

4 Likes