Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

“keeping driving right past it and check out lost marsh in your rearview as you bank south west to the Elks

(I used Navy Pier because I assumed if they sought advice on Facebook, they’ll be starting at NP)

5 Likes

I want this on a tshirt

3 Likes

went out to calumet country club with grueter golf last year. Had to run back to the car before we went off and was approached by a guy hawking golf balls out of his car in the parking lot. interesting business model

2 Likes

Not much different than Jackson Park where you’re offered to buy your own golf ball back.

3 Likes

haha, this has actually happened to a friend of mine at Jackson Park

and for close to Naperville, well not that close but Heritage Bluffs is right off the highway

1 Like

One more again, y’all come through!

Come to Detroit and play a shit ton of golf next week!

5 Likes

You’re currently first alternate. Some guys have not paid yet so I’m thinking that means they’re potential drops.

1 Like

Who all from @SecondCityGC is headed to this? Just me and @treeputttim?

3 Likes

I believe so

1 Like

Talked to Chris at CCC today and got clearance for 8/6/2022 starting at 10am. I told him around 40 guys, but they are still a little flexible this early out. Will put some more details together around format and pricing but I don’t expect this one to break the bank. Sign up below!

7 Likes

Bumping this. Still 2 spots left. Please save us from the people of Lemont.

1 Like

“The real winners out here today are the good people of Lemont. Every time I come here it gets harder and harder to leave. They must put something in the water.”

8 Likes

What’s the o/u on our guy @VenkmansLament ? Will he be able to match the net 59 he shot last time there?

4 Likes

Why don’t you come see for yourself.

Really need to watch his HC too for any funny business. 12 my ass.

1 Like

You’re in

1 Like

I’m not exactly an active member of 2CGC though I think I’m on the list somewhere - looking forward to meeting you both at Rackham!!

3 Likes

Our soccer game got cancelled (1st grade girls) so I’m playing 9 holes at Downers Grove GC at 1:20pm today.

Anybody wants to join me? I have one opening (booked a twosome).

There is one opening for 6:20am tomorrow (Sunday, May 8) at Downers Grove Golf Club (9 holes).

Get up early, play with me and pick up flowers and Starbucks for Mother’s Day on the way home…you’ll be home by 9am.

@Pinehurts & @LeftysLoose are in. Lurkers welcomed.

Anybody looking for a carry bag? I have a navy blue jones players series (I think) I’d get out the garage for cheap. One minor imperfection that can be solved for. Slide into DM’s.