Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

165D48ED-34D8-44EC-B48A-665A40A82B48

Who needs putting lines when you can hit it and pray? Plus those pin positions near the end…

1 Like

Someone grab the open 12:30 spot tomorrow at Highland Woods to play with @andrewf @Setwilli and myself. Whole group of Refugees behind us at 12:40.

3 Likes

It should show up online soon, just cancelled it.

1 Like

It didn’t :cry:

xpost in case anyone wants in on this 2cgc merch order

8 Likes

Alright, I’m back for trip recs. When picking a company for the river tour, is there a preferred vendor?

Still working on hotels but have a Cubs game booked.

This is the one you want.

10 Likes

Good Morning Chicagoooo. I’ll keep this brief as peddling isn’t my favorite thing, but I promise this is for a good cause.

This June, I’m taking on the Youth on Course 100 Hole Hike - just like our fearless leader Neil did in a Film Room last year. I’ll be walking 100 holes at the Fleming 9 at TPC Harding Park to raise money for YoC. I’m sure you all know by now, but YoC is dedicated to providing kids life-changing opportunities through access to golf.

You can read all about it at the link below. I humbly ask you to consider donating, no amount is too big or too small! And by all means, no pressure at all. Thank you for your time and consideration!

15 Likes

Awesome. Way to go @BabblingBrooksKoepka - happy to support! Thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Oh, look who is back…my back stabbing partner. Go ask your new roost, traitor :slight_smile:

jk…I donated just so I can say the above :slight_smile: Good luck.

Btw, didn’t Tom Coyne and Shane Bacon do the same course in 2019?

The Links Life, Episode 7

8 Likes
  1. How’s the ankle?
  2. How many funnel pins will there be?
4 Likes

least we could do for your service in the data lab for breakfast ball. happy to support, good for you for doing it.

4 Likes

100 holes is a lot of opportunities to mention you went to Notre Dame, good on you for taking on a noble cause. The charity part, not the mentioning you went to Notre Dame thing.

17 Likes

@Xlink I think they may have done the Cliffs course at Olympic Club across the street. You know I’m more of a muni gui :wink:

@ChiFFI 1. Ankle is good. This is kind of the final summit to say I’m past it. Would be lying if I said it didn’t play a part in why I want to do it. 2. Hopefully alllllll the funnel pins.

Seriously though, thank you all!

5 Likes

Last day to get in on this merch order for anyone who wants some 2nd city golf club roost gear

4 Likes

Hello All,

My name is Tom Tassone and I’m the founder of the Chicago Golf Tour (‘CGT’). We’d love to have as many NLU guys in the area to come join us in 2023. The CGT is made up of guys like you and I, golf junkies who like to compete and enjoy the game to the fullest. In addition to the 3 traditional tours we offer, we’re also hosting (5) 2 Man Net Best Ball tournaments in 2023 that’ll be open to the public (tournaments will be added to our website shortly).

If you have any questions, please email me at chicagogolftour@gmail.com

• Ryan, thanks for the go ahead on posting this, much appreciated!

Thank you,
Tom

7 Likes

So, I moved up here from Missouri last year and never got my Roost situation updated. Who do I need to talk to in order to join 2CGC?

6 Likes

DM me your email and I’ll send you the master Google Sheet and a link to our Discord.

4 Likes

@TomCoyne has an event downtown next month. Link to tickets below.

5 Likes