Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Given that Wisconsin extended to May 26th and that they announced today that midwest states are going to partner on reopening plan, I imagine we are going to follow suit soon.

1 Like

No formal announcement

I got involved and threw in on Peoria. We can get it done. Lick Creek would be a great one for this. I think they could go big on Metamora and then maybe Newman/Kellogg. Both good. Wonder if DA Points would join in??

1 Like

Definitely interested! I’ve looked at their membership packages before. But would like to at least play it once.

Dang, kicked in on Chicago but Peoria would’ve been a fun winner.

Uh hello friend!

Imagine Neil and Randy’s complaints on having to walk Lick! But if they played it I know they’d call it the best golf course managed by a municipality. My central Illinois teaching salary was pretty slim so I would walk Newman/Kellogg for free on my park district pass and my “treat” was a Golf Now hot deal at Lick every couple weekends.

I never played Metamora Fields but have heard the hype. It’s on my itinerary for a golf trip back down to P-Town in the summer though.

Kicked in on chi as well!

Also rumors courses will open here and in Wisconsin has anyone heard?!?!?!

1 Like

Hearing WI courses will reopen April 24th. Maybe we’ll follow suit.

1 Like

congrats. love black sheep.

Yep - just read some news about that. Would be great if IL followed suit. But, you know, need some better weather too!

Played White Hawk last weekend and ended in short sleeves. It’s coming…

1 Like

Hey guis, give this a look if you haven’t already.

DA will get involved 100%

We have a plan for getting the strapped boys to peoria. Its a good one.

1 Like

Care to explain?

Kidnapping.

giphy

1 Like

We have created a local contest in Central Illinois within the NLU contest. Every day we give away prizes (gift cards, clubs, golf tee times, etc) to keep people donating. The money raised will be accepted by a golf related non-profit and on April 29 we will draw a Grand Prize winner for 50% of the amount donated or $5000 max (our goal on the website says 10k but I think we can do more with the national attention). Over the next 2 weeks I will be sending the money incrementally to NLU from the non-profit so we stay high on the contest list. Anyone can donate from anywhere in the world via the paypal link by any major credit card. Myself and 2 of my buddies are fully invested in this. What do you think? :metal:

8 Likes

That is awesome!!

I assume you guys would end up being the local sherpas for those episodes. Any idea of your course itinerary for the guys yet?