Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Did you know the band twenty one pilots is just two dudes without pilots licenses?

11 Likes

Did you know the Beatles are not anthropomorphic singing bugs?

11 Likes

Did you know the Doobie Brothers weren’t really brothers?

10 Likes

This group needs the golf season to start asap.

Edit: Also, the only guy without a beard in ZZ Top was in fact named Frank Beard.

Edit Edit: After further review, Frank Beard is also a scratch shooter.

9 Likes

Also RIPiP to that guy.

EDIT: one of the bearded guys died. Not last name Beard guy.

2 Likes

Got to loop for the guy once, great dude(Frank).

2 Likes

Twentynine Palms was named for the palm trees found there in 1852 by Col. Henry Washington while surveying the San Bernardino Baseline.

I mean, if you want to tell me there were only 7 bridges there when it was built, but they’ve added more, I’ll allow it. Bigger question is just how many lakes are there in Minnesota?

3 Likes

When did this start? I saw like 1 in the early 2000s but they also weren’t flying over the ped mall sooo…

I’m shook Iowa was mentioned 20 times on the thread today not once by me. About damn time!

6 Likes

IMG_20210911_190812

2 Likes

I know a guy at Bettinardi that may be of some help.

Let me know the details of what you need and I’ll reach out.

1 Like

I’ve been here since about 2010, and anytime through the winter the Hydro/Fluid lab always had 3-4 circling the rapids at that bridge across from the hospital. Always a bunch down by Hancher too. Now I see them as far out as Dodge St exit.

Should I go check how many corners are actually there?

11 Likes

Verify there are 5 in Glen Ellyn and 6 in Jeff Park.

Wonder if we know the same guy.

2 Likes

Just @ the poor guy.

4 Likes

FTFY

What are you looking to do?

Clean up a couple nicks on the face. There are a few scratches on the bottom that id like to have buffed out. Then add some fresh accent paint to the lettering and alignment groove. Potentially refinish the head but that’s lower down the priority list. The putter is 10 years old so just cleaning it up and making it look fresh again.

Send me some pics, I’m a hobbyist but can try to point you in the right direction.

1 Like