Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Just signed up! Thank you for the heads up I appreciate it.

2 Likes

compared to kankakee it’s basically in grant park

5 Likes

I’m going to fuel up in Genoa City and pick up some fireworks in Hammond to compete the tri-state trip for the day. Only going to add 8 minutes to the trip.

8 Likes

Would you bui this

$30, $10 going to FTGC/Mudness

4 Likes

I don’t know how much Roost/BB/Mudness/Burban gear I’ve signed myself up for, but yes. The answer is always yes

3 Likes

It’s so far from where we live.

2 Likes

Take that direct Metra suburb line that ends up next to the course and doesn’t include a trip downtown, connection and wait time.

1 Like

I was debating taking the train as well so I drink away my golf sorrows.

3 Likes

this would be instead of the mudness hats.

I’m jealous of everyone that can get away with taking the Metra instead of rolling the dice that are 294 north and south.

1 Like

Assuming that, but logo is larger and you just don’t have scalable artwork? But, also yes.

I would also be tempted by a primary logo, but I have dreams of that in an embroidered version.

1 Like

Before coordinating all of these damn hats I read an article called “Peloton’s guide to consumer demand” and so far it’s going great!

So in seriousness, these black 2CGC hats would be en lieu of our wonderful checkered Mudness hats and my saucy visor which demand could be described as a “tough scene”.

3 Likes

i love this.

i like my golf hats with little logos on the front though for some reason.

shrug

2 Likes

Ah ok. In for another 2¢. If going small, I would go with primary logo.

Bummer. Same day as the Fried Egg’s Steam Shovel.

1 Like

What happened to this logo? It should be the focal point for all merch in my opinion

4 Likes

make it a white hat and keep the logo tiny and I’ll take two.

take your giant logos back to your shanties.

4 Likes

Can confirm that’s the logo that will go on our Levelwear stuff when that time comes. Loop logo too if we get to use two logos.

3 Likes

I did not mean to imply size with the Blazers hat, merely embroidery. I was confused by the relative scale of the proposed logo vs the hat, but I’m not advocating for anything this large. Was thinking more depth / production style of the artwork vs printed.

1 Like

As @EConroy419 said that’s the official logo. It’ll be readily available.

I happen to like the other one slightly better so was going to put that one on the hat I procured without the federal oversight of the dads and the roost czars.

4 Likes