7 Likes

Could also call ourselves Hiland’s Hitters and get Sub70 to sponsor us

2 Likes

My perverted ass read OF as Only Fans

2 Likes

4 Likes

Windy City Stingers

1 Like

Excuse me, I think you mean DuSable Drivers.

7 Likes

Sorry to sidetrack everyone…

How late have frost delays been going lately? Local course isn’t even taking tee times until 10am.

1 Like

My two cents which are worth less than that, there’s something here but I’m not witty enough to figure out what ‘it’ is.

Abe and the Fromen works for me, we can try and get a cease and desist from the assholes that use Bob Ross’s NIL with our logo.

2 Likes

idk man, Menaces of the Midway is really good. Would definitely instill more fear when facing other chapters than Earth Wind and Par.

And as a former caddy, Chicago Loopers is also really appealing.

4 Likes

I hear ya.

But it’s like no one even remembers the 21st night of September

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

4 Likes

Appears this is settling in to a vote!

Also of note, this would be for Chicago-area “club” but still need to round out our region?

Any sickos want to play Flagg at 830 am on Tgiving? No frost delays there! (They even put out a rake for snow should that ever happen)

We’ve done scrambles in the past but just a couple of us now, we can figure a best ball or 2 man scramble out.

1 Like

Yeah, we’re gonna be the Chicago club. I assume we’re gonna be put into the Great Lakes region.

Lots of good ideas. I’m just trying to think of what would look best on Merch & Logo’d out / what would cause the least cumbersome convo when someone asked me what that merch was for.

For example I truly adore the nickname Abe & the Fromen, but I shudder to think about explaining that to literally anyone. The sausage merch could be kinda cool tho.

3 Likes

My 2 cents on names - since part of the idea is to buy a fuckton of merch, I’d veer away from the fantasy football style names in favor of something a little more simple.

Some boring ideas:

Original 18 (in honor of Chicago Golf being the first 18 hole course in the US)
Second City GC
Gotham City GC

8 Likes

2 Likes

I do like the Second City GC idea. Logo could just be the NLU wayward logo with the Chicago flag.

3 Likes

Agree here. I think if you have a more general name, you could pick all these specific ideas for merch designs, event themes, etc.

5 Likes