Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Anyone want to play Highlands of Elgin tomorrow or Thursday? Looking around 11.

1 Like

Just booked today at HOE at 1:10 for 2 of us. Still space for a couple if anyone wants to play.

Hey guis - anyone looking to make a trip up to to the Ryder Cup but not have tickets yet? I have 2 for Sun (9/26), but can’t go.

Let me know if you want them - just looking for face value. Thanks!

1 Like

I would be interested, never played there but it looks like a good track in the western burbs.

1 Like

Not to keep being a mooch, but does anyone have a travel bag I can borrow 10/28-11/1?

I’m you’re local plug for anything you need I guess.

2 Likes

I’m open to that or Downers Grove to keep it local.

I’ve got a soft bag with the extension arm if you need it.

1 Like

Either option works for me, DG is right down the road.

1 Like

Booked 12:30 this Friday at DG.

2 spots open if anyone else would like to join us at this 9 hole gem.

1 Like

gonna try and make it happen

1 Like

Yes – was planning to play it tomorrow if you want to meet up. Maybe the 10:50 slot?

@David_is_Goliath will be our 4th.

See you Saturday!

2 Likes

Update re: Lac La Belle Voyage

Appreciate everyone’s interest, but weighing all the options I’d like to make the trip up on Sunday, 10/10. That date offers max foliage, is after the rates drop, and quite frankly just works best for my schedule. I believe the soft yes’s for that date were @BigBird @FlapjackNickelsack @TrajMahal @David_is_Goliath @BK09 which would give us six. I’ll shoot you guys a separate note to see if we can coordinate. Anyone else interested, let me know and I’ll try to include you. Would be great to get 8!

Really sorry to those that had interest but can’t make the dates work - tagging ya’ll here to see if maybe you can organize a trip up without me! @andrewf @ChiFFI @pfeil41 @RunItOut

4 Likes

I’m really bummed that I can’t make it anymore but my wife and I are doing 6 weeks at the beach in NC and we leave 10/9. This trip was not on the radar when I previously committed. My apologies

1 Like

Playing Glenview Saturday. Will report back

1 Like

I might be able to make 10/10. Was more just trying to avoid the long drive day before work…What’s a 4hr drive for chance to make new friends on the internet. I’ll try to get back to you by this weekend.

4 Likes

Tracking Iowa-PSU kickoff. If not night, may be alternate.

2 Likes

That works for me if you’re still down

Unfortunately have to be out tomorrow. Down for thursday though.