Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Yeah I just joined up as well, the paywall is “quite lame.”

This thread will probably be fine once the Paywall Nation attacks on New Years Day. Roll calls will stay in front of the paywall.

2 Likes

Yeah I can confirm about Village Green in Mundelein. I played last winter last couple days of December. Lakes were frozen over, tee boxes were unable to have tees put in them, but it was still open and in decent shape.

1 Like

I live in Lisle and will play just about any where/time (usually poorly).

I love their hit song “Sale”

7 Likes

“bumbumbumBUMBUMbuba SAAAALEE”

1 Like

is this confirmed? i am not sure. i read it as one general welcome roll call message board and not the smaller ones. hope i’m wrong.

It seems to be the way things are trending. If they take all of these kinds of things away, the whole “meet up with people in your area” feel is pretty much gone and moves off to whatsapp or other golf boards. Maybe that’s okay with the Dads, but it seemed like they were more open to having the local roll calls open. Of course, if they become a shit show, they go away.

Let me try and dig up the thread all the changes were laid out in. I really thought I read the local ones will stay.

Perfect day at canal shores with the pup

16 Likes
4 Likes

This is good content.

Also had to be a little weird playing it forwards?

2 Likes

Not to get too far out over our skis, but next Wed Thurs appear to be in the upper 40s for interested parties with flexible work schedules…

2 Likes

I don’t ski so you could say that, for me, using the phrase 'too far out over my skis" is me being out over my skis.

Also yes I’d like to play golf… but no skiing

1 Like

Lol…I’m in.

@TCRBrad not as weird as playing it backwards! Love that place more each time I play

2 Likes

Live look at @TheAbeFroman’s schedule:

11 Likes

I’d be interested.

1 Like

5th alternate checking in…

1 Like

I’ve never seen Harrison Hills so that’s appealing enough for me. And if it’s 36 there, think there would be interest - at least from sickos like me.

There’s a group of us that will go to South Bend for day trips. To make it worth it for those of us driving from Chicago, we typically do Warren and then SBCC and make a day out of it. That’s where my perspective on 36 comes from - just to make the most of 4+ hours in the car.

3 Likes

Gonna be a game-time decision for me but I would LOVE that.

1 Like