Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Duel at Deere Run 2021

1 Like

Lost out on this last tg lotto(and all before that). Lots of dark lords, gi bcbs, p3, more, mikerphone stuff here as well. Going to need to pencil in this weekend next year!

1 Like

You mean what’s left of it after our match tomorrow?? :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, @FlapjackNickelsack is in for next weekend with Mr. Ross so I booked the 9:50 slot on Saturday for 4. Looking for two more.

EDIT: ALL FULL

Cc: @Tomdevito @SpartyArmst @TrajMahal @TCRBrad

4 Likes

Yep. Will whip up some home variants as well.

Dudeeeeeee…what the heck I’m in :fire:

2 Likes

One more. Literally anyone please.

3 Likes

Am I really going to drive to the ChiLand area three weekends in a row for golf?

Edit: Nope. Misread, thought this was for Sunday. No can do Saturdays.

Mikerphone is a local treasure and makes the best stouts in the area

1 Like

I’m a big Mikerphone guy. Love the music theme and I share an uncanny resemblance to Mike, the owner. The big complaint you can lob against it is that most beers are one offs. Hubbards Cave does a better job maintaining a steady lineup and improving upon them with each batch.

I’m down

2 Likes

We can pick our doppelgängers later

3 Likes

I would but I’m planning on doing 36 at Lawsonia alone because I bought Black Friday vouchers last year that are expiring. Literally going to have ice on my arm until that day. Might play from the ladies tees if my arm is still wrecked by then

1 Like

Anyone looking to fill 2 spots tomorrow am (pref before 11) anywhere? Hit me up, we didn’t book the elks and now regretting… @kmcswain

I’m about to come off my sweet sweet post sand valley/Lawsonia quarantine.

Time to start up the pre work 9’s at Syd until the frosts become unbearable.

What say you @ChiFFI @abefroman and are you back in the city @PinkPantser?

Anyone wanna join us for a fall ball version of what we hope to make a 8/12/16 person “league” next year?

4 Likes

Let’s get it going!

1 Like

No golf for me this weekend, but we took our boys and some of their friends to Top Golf in Schaumburg. Really fun. I shot a net 65 on the Old Course.

7 Likes

Made the mistake of taking my push cart to Big Run this morning. Made it through 9 and decided to call it since it seems like the back 9 couldn’t be slower.

Thanks for thinking of me, I was a bit late on the draw and see you’ve got a foursome. Enjoy dudes.

1 Like