Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

No just one of the qualifying sites each year.

Motivated by the opportunity to compete, not the golf course, necessarily.

The ‘no walking’ rule must be new and that SUCKS to hear. Pretty easy course to walk.

I joined Pinz but need an invite to join the collective page. Can someone help me out?
JP

1 Like

Thanks for posting, finally ordered one of these for my home course, Brookfield CC.

1 Like

Posted this in the Discord app but wondering if anyone is interested in playing on Sunday morning, perhaps somewhere east of town. Cherokee Run, maybe?

9:42 booked. 2 spots open. Let me know if you’d like to join.

Late to the party here- phenomenal job on the first piece of PC merch. Looking forward to getting involved

1 Like

@GeneralQuinn and I were planning on going to the US Women’s Open at Southern Pines this June with out wives and setting up a little golf during the mornings in the Pinehurst Area. Would anyone potentially be interested? Talking to @abbylieb about setting up some sort of meet up w/ Fore the Ladies

3 Likes

I’m playing my national open overseas that weekend. :partying_face: sister getting married so I’ll be over there for 3-4 weeks. Also @GeneralQuinn @RangerB please no Roast major in June :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Oh no. End of June is pretty likely unfortunately. We’re working on finalizing dates for the Spring and Summer Majors. Stay tuned.

Due to the tight timing of needing to turn around people for a July Regionals, sadly some people will miss events based on things they already have scheduled. We are hoping to get 2023 on the books in the fall so people can have a bit more heads up to plan.

Cross posting incase anyone is interested in a joining a raffle/duck race for a set of AP2’s. $10 / duck. Charity is Atlanta Human Society once reserve is hit.
https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-duck-race-thread-titleist-ap2-716s-in-post-1009/65295/1012?u=wigertoods

Just dropped the upcoming season program with formats and qualifying explained in discord. Go check it out! IG Live this Thursday night for a Q&A.

3 Likes

Just read through the PDF, crazy that Peachtree GC agreed to host the Fall major!

5 Likes

It’s very possible that I’m just technologically inept, but I’m not seeing anything regarding the season events in Discord.

Check the announcements channel. Working to get it added to the other sub channels.

1 Like

Yup. Peachtree in the Fall and Augusta in the Spring the week before the masters!

7 Likes

That’s only the temporary schedule until East Lake’s reno is done, right?

3 Likes

Of course

Anyone know anything about Fox Creek’s range? Getting sick of paying a week’s wages to hit balls at Bobby Jones

Also open to a sugar baby type relationship where one of you let’s me practice at a private club in exchange for companionship

2 Likes