Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

apmiller92 is the venmo. Last four are 6769.

I put your name down in row 41 as a palceholder.

Payment sent mate.
Thanks for joining me. What time do I need to get down there etc?
All info on the spread sheet ?

We will get out an update soon with tee times and details for the day. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Thanks Quinn. It’s nice to meet you

For anyone attending this weekend.

7 Likes

Looking forward to Sat everyone, but with a small look to the future… We are going to be hosting our second Major at UGA June 18th. Converting the interest list into sign ups now. If you want to sign up either add your name and GHIN or just GHIN if you already expressed interest. Hoping to keep costs around $100.

2 Likes

I just realized that Atlanta is only a 2-hour drive from Sweetens. Anyone from the ATL want to join our 8-some at Sweetens on April 6? We have all day passes. You can even join us in The Birdhouse the night before if you’d like!

Might even have a spot open on April 5 if you are interested in back-to-back days, waiting to hear back from someone else on the Refuge.

I could be interested in a spot on April 6th.

1 Like

I’d also be interested in 4/6

1 Like

If either of you two want them, they are yours. First come, first-served. @Jim_Sand is the other Refugee penciled in for that day, who is from the Nashvile Roll Call.

You’d be playing with me, @tippy, and 3 other non Nest people. Or you can play on our own. We just want to give the all day passes to good people from The Refuge or the Broken Tee Society instead of releasing them to the wild.

1 Like

Is it one or multiple passes? I’m confirmed to go by the wife :slight_smile:

We have two passes available on 4/6.

1 Like

@jan42dk and I will take the 2 for 4/6. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Hell yeah, glad to have you both aboard!

If @Jim_Sand or @ChuckV247 bail (they are currently penciled in), we might have 2 more spots, one on 4/5 and one on 4/6 any anyone else who might be interested.

4 Likes

I am getting more 60/40 for that day, which is very nice. I won’t play worth a shit, but dammit, I am going to have fun.

Only thing that would prevent me from coming would be weather

1 Like

WEATHER?!
:triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

For real though, you mind giving us a heads up 72 hours in advance so we don’t eat the $100 or the cancellation fee?

1 Like

I’ll 100% do that. Work would be the only thing keeping me out and I’ll know by the Friday before… and I’ve blocked it out in the hope that it sticks.

1 Like

If one of them bails I’ll take their spot

1 Like