Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

Haha last time i played it the rough was grown out like 3-4 inches. it was impossible and i can swing it pretty fast. i don’t know how these tour pros play out of shit like that

1 Like

We trying to get involved and influence the Strapped City fundraiser? Feel like we have solid numbers to make that happen.

1 Like

I’m highly amused to see the ways courses are keeping pins in

1 Like

On cue:

3 Likes

bahahahha

I actually think this is pretty cool, until you flag a shot, it hits the handle and goes off the green. so for that that once in a blue moon moment, im out.

3 Likes

I think it’s a pretty solid innovation. Hands going into cups is the hardest touchpoint to contain on a golf course and thats pretty creative.

Somewhat related - I’ve had an idea for an attachment to flagsticks that is a communal divot tool. Especially at public courses people don’t fix their pitch marks and probably often because they don’t have a tool. So have a little a tool that clips onto the flag that hopefully reminds people to do it more.

Would never work. First, people wouldn’t use it. Second, somebody would steal it.

I do actually think it’s a very inventive idea. Just seemed an opportune time to drop a Cubanism

1 Like

Seems like I have good supply of business then with additional orders. Next question.

2 Likes

Okay, this pisses me off. They didn’t give credit to Cobblestone at all. They tagged another barstool guy who put their handle in his tweet at the end.

edit: if you want to share it, just retweet the cobblestone tweet.

2 Likes

Typical Barstool, not suprising

1 Like

2 Likes

The Fields Golf Course

Hope everyone is safe and well. Finally had a chance to visit The Fields. Met Ashley (he’s the owner) and spent a while talking about the history of the course, work being done on the range and more.

For those that haven’t yet played - things I enjoyed:

• Really good bones
  • Fun routing and challenging shots
  • Stone walls, lots of them (you’ll see)
  • Most important, they were glad to have you

Would absolutely go back and play again. @tombudsman thanks for the help.

7 Likes

Did you tell them you’ll be back in August?

5 Likes

I did not - that was my “big miss”… ugh

1 Like

Question for you guys. Suppose somebody got their putter adjusted more upright, and overdid it. Not this person (hypothetical of course) needs to get it bent back a little more flat- from 73* to say 71*- during the shutdown. Anybody know a place on the northside (preferably northwest) where this might be possible? Suggestions?

A hypothetical person in a specific place…