Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

I’m in! Took a friend to Aiken a few weeks ago and he was blown away by the experience.

3 Likes

@therealDJ and I are gonna walk around fox creek tomorrow for anyone local that wants to join.

@mearley44
@RangerB

12:35 I think.

1 Like

You gunna try and fight me?

Also, still stuck at a moral crossroads. But this is tempting.

4 Likes

Also at moral crossroads, and there’s power washing to be done.

3 Likes

I’ll leave the scotch at home.

1 Like

Hey I wanna play with you soon. Can we play up in Rome @ Stonebridge or something like that with you, Dj, @mshriver3 and @RangerB soon? @mearley44, although I don’t believe we’ve met.

4 Likes

For shure

I’m driving right now but we can set something up.

1 Like

We have not, had a baby shower day of the City Club event.

1 Like

Is Barnsley Gardens neutral enough?

2 Likes

Should be poppin right now

For sure! That looks awesome.

1 Like

Played today at Dogwood. Solid condition. A number of holes where overgrown trees were really affecting tee shots but not a horrible track. Just ok like you said.

2 Likes

Hope y’all stay safe today and this storm blows through.

4 Likes

OK, I officially made the call and my kids are gonna sleep in the basement tonight. 50% chance of winds above 70mph, 15% chance of long-track tornado.

Tornados are on the ground now in Mississippi and Alabama. Gonna be a bad night.

1 Like

We did the same. Kids asleep downstairs and storm warning app queued up. Everyone stay safe.

Wanted to pass along because I have had two great pick up experiences in the last week:

We picked up Cooks & Soldiers and The Iberian Pig (Castalucci Group Restaurants) over the last week and had great experiences. You drive up, and they verify your name via call then drop your food in the trunk of your car and you drive away. Any animosity of pick up, contact, etc. are alleviated.

Zero affiliation to the restaurants, but trying to help local restaurants and think they are doing it the best way that I have seen. Cheers.

8 Likes

Played Wolf Creek yesterday and boy is the management there a shvtshow. They were making people take carts, didnt have any by the clubhouse, and were bringing some up from the cart barn. Me and my buddies get in our carts while a guy walks up angry that we took his cart and that we would have to get out because it’s his. We do and I ask what time he is teeing off. His response is 4:00, I look at my phone and its after 4:15 which is our tee time. He tells me he can kick my ass if I have a problem with it and then drives off to the first tee where he is grouped with 5 of his friends.

No starter in sight and the course was completely backed up because of this group. The course is one of the best but management is the worst.

Sorry rant over.

2 Likes

paging @gatorz7888!

2 Likes

Yep sums it up.
Shame. I truly like the course.

1 Like

So, when we buy the course (it’s for sale), we fire all the staff and customers and start from scratch.

lets go launch em.

7 Likes