Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on a Whoop, now that every round is walking I’ve gotten closer. I just can’t play with my apple watch on, do you like yours?

Yes. I love it. It really gives me confidence that my sleep quality is good, which I find the most important feature. They do weekly and monthly reports with all kinds of statistics on your habits so you can improve your health.

If you do a lot of cardio, it’s even better. It doesn’t really capture the extent of weight lifting in the strain metric, but I find the recovery metric is generally commensurate with my activity and sleep quality the day before. Really opens your eyes when you see what just two drinks does to your recovery

I don’t notice it whatsoever during my golf swing.

1 Like

Nice, also with Good Friday this week. What courses do you guys recommend for a day trip other than The Fields, been there twice the last month, and Sweetens is booked out. Any recommendations, not sure if OTF or Curahee is open but they’re up there on the list

1 Like

Trying to get outside of the GolfNow app. Is Dogwood Golf Club worth a shot?

I think OTF is still closed. Maybe drive down to Auburn, AL and play grand national? Brickyard in Macon?

Ok.

Just Ok. It’s golf but nothing special. Nothing horrible.

1 Like

Brickyard is the most over rated golf course I’ve ever stepped foot on.

Well it’s public golf in GA what do you expect?
We only have a few truly great private courses in GA.
I’ve never played Brickyard but I have played Idle Hour and would suggest it if it wasn’t private.

Three words – Aiken Golf Club.

4 Likes

When this social distancing is over, I’m going to make a day trip to play Aiken. Just in case anyone is interested in joining.

1 Like

At this point, and I hope I’m not only speaking for myself, when this is all over I’m pretty much in for anything and everything.

2 Likes

Aiken be private right?

negative. $25 at its most expensive to walk haha

oh ok…i was just lookin at that trip and thinking about Palmetto too. I know they’re private so a little pro to pro call should get us on.

Would play Aiken Golf Club in high school matches. Fun course.

Not an unreasonable question. I was confused for a while. Nothing about Aiken’s website states that they are a public course and it often references “members and their guests.”

1 Like

yea i haven’t really done that much research into it.

sooo…when are we all heading down to play Aiken and Palmetto?

4 Likes

August.

I’m in for Palmetto for sure