Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

Absolutely. I have not been in that area specifically, but we’re really excited about the event!

I guess my tee time is cancelled

7 Likes

Meh. It’s GA. I’d take some sunscreen. Will change in 10 mins

1 Like

I stand corrected. Glad I played yesterday

2 Likes

kids are building snowman in the neighborhood, we’ve got a couple inches of accumulation here in Roswell

1 Like

It’s raining in Smyrna now. Just mush.

No accumulation in Peachtree Hills but if there were I’d be happier than a pig in shit!

It looks just like Detroit up here in Sandy Springs.

2 Likes

Some nice accumulation in Athens. Maybe an inch in the deeper spots. Gainesville has about 4 inches at the parents house.

Today makes me thankful I’m a golf addict who lives in the south. I can’t imagine losing multiple days a year to golf with this kind of weather.

2 Likes

7th tee of BridgeMill Athletic Club.

7 Likes

In an effort to facilitate more Refuge tee times,I threw this together with some help from a few other Refugees.

Make a tee time, throw it in there, let the thread know. (I think you can get alerts for updates to the sheet, too)

6 Likes

@rmattgolden and I are playing Cherokee Run at 12:50 on Monday, only $26 with the hot deal if anyone would like to join!

1 Like

Yeah, y’all come skip work and join us Monday at Cherokee Run. Love to get a some others for a rousing Tilt match (but super friendly as well).

1 Like

I would be there so fast if it was earlier…would have to be back around smyrna by 3:30

edit: nvm i cant regardless…gotta take cupcakes to school for kids birthday.

carry on.

3 Likes

Latest rending of the Bobby Jones clubhouse. Do you think they looked at the image and said hey… those look like clip art golf carts from the UK?

3 Likes

Pretty sure Greg Norman can sue for the carts not having proper Shark Experience product placement.

3 Likes

I had grown used to, and kind of appreciated, the trailor-as-a-clubhouse for BJGC. It’ll be a shame to see it leave

1 Like

Really nailed the photorealistic render and then plopped two garbage carts in it. What a shame. But still not as much of a shame as them forcing riding down our throats…

1 Like

Yeah one bag on the left and one on the right is truly the cherry on top.