Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

I’m becoming a curmudgeon. 3 guys each in their own cart, on a cart path only day, won’t let me play through.

Is this what I can expect from my 30s, getting angry at everything?

9 Likes

Where is the dislike button when you need it :angry:

Yep. Sorry.

Those guys are just dicks.

1 Like

And random pain.

2 Likes

I would’ve skipped em and took my time on the next hole… hate that shit

1 Like

Does it have fortnite?

3 Likes

Moving past the odd interactive screen to make tee times at the place you likely already have a tee time at, the social media strategy is interesting. Nearly every post on their Instagram is repeated on their story. I’d be very curious if they actually see engagement and conversion by doing this.

@DornochTiger I’m a member at Laurel and will also be playing Dornoch in August. Let’s play soon!

1 Like

Has anyone played the Harbor Club at Oconee? Thoughts?

I am considering playing in the Mid-Am Qualifier there as Pinetree does not suit my game and the remainder are while I am out of town on a previously scheduled trip.

1 Like

Nice! I’ll be at that qualifier. Haven’t played the course yet…

3 Likes

It’s a great course. I play it 1-2 times a year. Really not all that hard. Honestly don’t think it’s worth what they charge for it but enjoyable and well maintained nonetheless les.

1 Like

I’d be willing to sell this card for $100.

Harbor club
Bears best
The orchard

Are left.

Expired May 17

I hope some of you were able to get out there today because damn it was nice weather

1 Like

Under the lights at deer valley now

5 Likes

Walked Barnsley Gardens. Shot a million. The hills are steeper than I remember. Hahaha
6.2 miles 38 stories.

4 Likes

I’m getting unsolicited swing advice from an instagram influencer. Tack that under things I didn’t think would happen today.

8 Likes

…Reasons I will chase down an SUV and beat it with a 9 iron

Handle? How legitimate of an influencer are we talking here?

How’s the advice? I’m at Deer Valley a lot and would take some free lessons.