Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

Sounds good, and thanks for the advice. I didn’t even check the forecast, but it does look pretty brutal so may have to push to a different day.

Looked at this when I moved to Atlanta a few years ago - they were running junior membership specials then, and it was extremely reasonable to join. Like @Cottonseed said it’s definitely a players club - if you’re looking for some good money games it’s a good spot. Great greens.

Matt - has something like this been resurrected for 2021 yet?

First time down to The Fields today with @4PuttLegend The hype was real. Such an awesome place.

11 Likes

Gents, where’s the info for the gathering prior to women’s KPMG? Apologies, I can’t find it.

Thanks

2 Likes

Damn I’ve got a sweaty ass.

3 Likes

GSGA best ball event at the Fields on Sunday Aug. 22. Get involved!

2 Likes

Looking to go up and play Cateechee in the fall. Anyone played there before?

Anyone happen to be off this Friday and want to play in the morning?

I’d be down.

Prefer anywhere in particular?

I’m on the north side but not picky on where.

Is there a rhyme or reason for why Bobby Jones is walking only sometimes? Also, do they have standard push-carts to rent other than those motorized remote control ones?

Thanks – couldn’t find that on the website.

Ended up getting tomorrow off last minute like it seems some of y’all have. Was going to try and get out to Chandler Park early (7-8 AM) for quick 9, but need a second to make an online tee time…anyone interested in joining?

Is wolf creek as hard as they say?

It’s very easy to lose balls if you hit errant shots and there’s no easy buckets. Greens are very slow

1 Like

they were about a 4 on the stimp 2 weeks ago