Roll Call: Alabama (Spring Match Play Info - Post #676)

Enjoy golf and family time! I hate I’m not down there. Hit 'em straight.

I’ll be down there next weekend. I’m playing Kiva on 5/15, 8:23 if you’ll be there then

Ah will be in Orlando next weekend unfortunately. Always wanted to play Kiva. Another time

It should be fairly convenient if you’re in Foley to get to there, peninsula, or craft farms. My only warning is that if it’s windy, I would go craft farms since it’s more inland.

I drove down Fort Morgan Road a few weeks ago. Kiva is like 15 minutes once you turn onto there, not bad. Peninsula is on the same road and less than half as far.

Craft will be closest but none of them are too far from foley.

1 Like

Come play golf in Detroit! It’s gonna be lit!

This is tempting! I have an office in Sterling Heights and am up 1-2x per month (I’ll be there the next two days). Doubt I can pull a weekend, but might try ha gotta check with the wife

1 Like

Love to hear and would love to have ya!

Just moved to BHAM recently. Where my Bham folks at?

2 Likes

Know there are a few refuge guys at Greystone. I’m up the road in Athens al.

Travel for work, ended up in Cartersville, GA. Any good tracks near AL/GA line I should look at for this weekend. Appreciate it!

I’m in bham. Have you played since you move to town yet?

I have!
Played both Greystone courses (one of my good buddies plays there), played highland park, and ballantrae.

Where do you play at?

Looking to expand my golf Rolodex so that I can stop getting the blind draw at courses

Worlds colliding here - I was born and raised in Athens/Limestone Co. and live in the Birmingham area now. I play at Pine Tree and there are at least three of us PTCC guys on here.

1 Like

I don’t have any home courses yet, but you’ll find me at any of the public courses around town:

• The RTJ courses (Ross Bridge, The Ridge, Valley)
  • Cumberland Park
  • Highland Park & Roebuck
  • Horse Creek

Timberline, Bent Brook, and Ballantrae are the ones in town I haven’t made it to yet.

1 Like

Technically I’m in Elkmont since you know the area. But know a couple guys down there have one of my putters.

Definitely check out Barnsley Resort. Top notch course.

1 Like

Timberline and Ballantrae are solid, but definitely make it to Bent Brook. Really fun course that is actually hosting the Alabama State Am this year

Does anyone else have the day off for Monday 6/20 and want to get a game in around Birmingham?

I’m up for any RTJ, Ballantrae, or Timberline or whatever.

I’ll be in Birmingham Thursday 6/23- Saturday 6/25. I’ll have my son and my brother is coming up from Arkansas. We have Thursday Afternoon Ross Bridge booked and Friday Morning Greystone with a member. Where else do we need to play??