Richmond, Virginia (RVA)

Any RVA folks have PCP recommendations? Total nightmare trying to find a good physician. Thanks!

Ooohhh… Primary care physician…

(Quickly deletes post about where to find PCP in Richmond…)

9 Likes

I am in the same boat. Cannot wait for a doctor to tell me to eat bland healthy food, avoid drinking, and lose weight. Might even get pills for high blood pressure.

1 Like

Dr. Pepper imo

Richmond folks, jump on 95 and come play Bulle Rock in May!

1 Like

Dr Patrick Woodward virginia Physicians

Way to go now my targeted ads are all rehab centers after googling “pcp richmond va”

2 Likes

My bad!

1 Like

Thursday @⁨Jeff Smidler⁩ and I are meeting at Stonehouse at 8:00 for a Regatta Match. Two spots open in our foursome if any wants to make it a Super Regatta Match or if your not in the regatta and want to play your welcome too.
Let me know.

3 Likes

Popping in here to say really enjoyed my experience at Stonehouse last weekend. Weather and course were great. Staff was amazing. Will be back for sure.

4 Likes

FWIW, I ended up seeing Patrick Turner who’s in one of the West End VCU locations, really great guy.

I live here and that’s too early for me!

1 Like

We might have a spot in the afternoon for a round at about 2:00. Course is TBD

2 Likes

Headed to RVA for a bachelor party Memorial Day weekend. I grew up in RVA but moved away 16 years ago for college looking for course recommendations for that Sunday as I’m sure a lot has changed in 16 years.

We are staying near monument ave not far from Scott’s addition. We have a weird assortment of players. We have 2 that played D1, two that are probably 5-10 handicaps and 4 that probably won’t finish the round (but will be respectful on the course).

I was thinking maybe the federal club? Or a trip to royal new Kent? Any other thoughts?

I’d hit up @Smidler in the DM’s - he told me federal club was where the riff raff ended up in the area and to never ask for his notes on RNK again

2 Likes

Nice, you’ll have a great time. If the 4 of you guys who are the serious golfers are sort of just wanting to check the box and get out and play, you should just book tee times at Belmont. Either play 12 holes or do 18 with the short course. It’s the closest course to where you’re staying, easy to deal with, the good players will still have fun, and you won’t be worried about the guys who can’t finish.

Otherwise, you’re going to burn at least an hour in travel time to some of the other more serious golf options.

2 Likes

Royal New Kent could be a tough scene for guys that don’t play much.

If your short game really peaked in high school I think you should play the hollows and the crossings

1 Like

I think you were with me the day my short game peaked