(Registration open) Northeast NIT Qualifier: The Shepherd's Open at Keney Park (8/13/2021)

Would love to play but I will be in Nantucket that week because I am a native Bostonian who now lives in Fairfield County and I’ve been told that’s what I’m supposed to do in the summer. Next year!

Doing my part to put an end to these libelous statements on the Massachusetts delegation. I am in. See you folks there!

3 Likes

We got some movement on the merch front. @Geaugolf has done her amazing work to give us a headcover that will either be auctioned off or presented to a winner. In addition I just received some merch from NLU and my man @Hench, who created the logo, is working on some merch orders of anyone is interested.

8 Likes

Somehow got it in my head this event was on a Saturday and I could not make that day work. Fortunately, @HibernatingBear clarified it will actually take place on a Friday, and while I will not be able to hang out for very long before or after, I will be there to defend Massachusetts’s honor. Yep, me and my 24 handicap, are ready to ride…

6 Likes

For anyone joining us on 8/13 and NOT getting my emails please DM me ASAP. I believe I have everyone but want to make sure I’m not missing anyone. I have everyone’s email who signed up so if you’re a “+1” feel free to send me your email address.

1 Like

Getting very pumped for this!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for everything, everyone! I was all over the place with my irons and not super consistent with my wedges and putter….but my driver was finally cooperating and I scored my lowest!

This was so much fun, and I had a blast, even though the heat was ridiculous :hot_face:

9 Likes

Shoutout @TheRHCaddie for firing off a BLISTERING 68 blowing everyone away

Had a fantastic day, lovely course!!

5 Likes

Thank you for all that participated in the inaugural Shepherd’s Open. It was an absolute blast even in 100+ degree temps. We raised over $1000 for the charity, which was my goal for the first time doing this. Hopefully we’ll get bigger and better going forward!

8 Likes

It was a ton of fun! Thanks to everyone who put it on and played.

3 Likes

Dave, you know the dates for the NIT? Just trying to have an idea when I would need to commit.

Thanks

Thank you @Cinnamon. Great time out there. @Double_Bogey_Dave do you know the dates for the NIT? That would be helpful for if I can make it or not. Would love to go but need an idea of the time frame for PTO request.

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hey Dave,

I have been trying to put a post in the NIT (jax beach) 2021, nov 4-7 thread but it will not allow me to post more than three times in a row. Could you post this statement below in that thread.

Thank you

“I have created an Airbnb WhatsApp group if you would like to join. Please click on it if you’re interested. Would like to book an Airbnb by next week.

Does anyone have any pictures from the event that aren’t already posted in the thread? If so, post them here or DM me and @Privatecollection.

1 Like

Cc @Hench and @Cinnamon

2 Likes

I’ll upload some stuff now!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=17rKjK1HERVyWuFQsn2zWnoGIEPJb7qPL

Badda bing @Privatecollection @Double_Bogey_Dave

2 Likes