The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

Come on out to Aiken Golf Club Saturday May 30th for a day full of golf and fun!

Golf all day with some food in-between, mix in a few frosty beverages of your choice and you have the perfect recipe. I have reserved space for 52 players and the goal is to get in 36 holes.

Cost will be more Strapped less C-Suite.

Please fill out the attached google sheets so we can get everyone squared away.

I’m not opposed to some golf on Friday and Sunday as well so put you’re availability down and we can make something work either at AGC or somewhere else.

12 Likes

If you don’t know anything about Aiken Golf Club worry not Andy has you covered.

3 Likes

Boom. Signed up.

2 Likes

I may have consulted the KFC tour calendar while planning this if you’re able to make a stop on your way to Greenville.

@Tron @djpie @Soly @Randy @MerchCzar

7 Likes

HIGHLY interested in this fun-filled day. Great effort @LukeBoatright! The bar keeps going higher in this place- love it.

7 Likes

Signed up. Possibly might not be able to go since it’s Memorial Day weekend, but gonna try!

1 Like

2h15m drive from my in-laws townhouse in Charlotte with a free car available… “We like that”

4 Likes

Memorial Day weekend is the weekend before. Wanted to avoid that weekend like I do 2’ sidehillers.

1 Like

Then I’m in!

1 Like

Immediate sign up, @Chen get in here.

4 Likes

Ugh. My daughter is graduating high school that weekend.
(She graduates Thursday, so maybe there’s a chance.)

OK, I put my name in but the 1st alternate needs to be ready.

3 Likes

Well this is intriguing!

3 Likes

Subscribed, we might swing this!!

3 Likes

I’m in! Looking forward to playing some average golf and having an above average time!

1 Like

I’m posting in here now so I don’t forget to ask my wife about this when she’s in a great mood.

7 Likes

I did it the other way- told my wife I signed up for it, and that I’d back out if our plans changed.

Also @drv4show is now in per his request.

4 Likes

I have Scotland in April, Detroit in May, Yale in June, and whatever else pops up. I need to pick the right time to ask.

3 Likes

I give y’all credit. CLT meet up gave me the push to get this rolling.

8 Likes

I’ve put up the Bat Signal in the Carolinas RACDG WhatsApp thread.

I’m in! My birthday is also the 29th, in lieu of gifts, buy me beer.

6 Likes

This would be a blast

2 Likes