Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

The pats were down 28-3 and won. Never tired of saying this. Keep pounding!

1 Like

My gift finally arrived after some massive logistical delays from Iliac. Thanks @Rob_Roth for the personalized gift!

28 Likes

Just in time for Valentineā€™s Day!

5 Likes

Secret Santa 2020 assignments are early this year huh

Dog, rug, custom headcover, and baby gear.

@JBors, please let us know to get our umbrellas out when you spray that much Refuge Sauce next time.

18 Likes

That green cup at the top is from the Masters too.

3 Likes

Heineken or Blue Moon?

Green is ā€œcraftā€ I believe.

ā€œImportā€œ or ā€œcraftā€ with an orange slice

It was craft with orange slice

2 Likes

#HOMERUN ALERT#

I know Christmas 2020 is around the corner, but my secret santa deserves a huge shout out! Thanks to intercontinental courier @Bullseye I got my Chrismas Present, and boy, it did not disappoint! @Novo knocked it out of the park!

Iā€™m now repping the Blaugrana during wet evening runs and range sessions! Benvolgut @Novo, moltes grĆ cies!

14 Likes

Really glad you like it! Thanks to @Bullseye for getting it over there!

2 Likes

Love seeing this thread pop up on Feb. 24.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in for 2020

2 Likes

So glad to see no one got a killers album from their secret Santa

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/music-suggestions-songs-of-the-00-s-bracket-championship-matchup-polls-close-7pmcst-7-31/6363/6537?u=gatorz7888

2 Likes

Thank you for linking here @gatorz7888 I would like to tell everyone that I am in for Secret Santa in 2020!

4 Likes

Circling back on this (I didnā€™t forget!) to gauge interest - since COVID pushed us back, would anyone be interested in a Refuge Day at Stonewall in the fall, or should we wait until 2021?

26 Likes

I would love to! Watching Hagestad win the US Mid Am there (about 3 months ago on the USGA app) was so awesome. That place looks amazing.

Absolutely would be down for something in the fall. Itā€™s so good of you to offer this no matter when it actually happens.

7 Likes

Iā€™d be more than happy to join something in the fall, thank you for offering!

2 Likes