Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

Haha deep stalking - love it!

1 Like

Alright it’s time to start making my naughty list. I think I’ve got most of it but chime in here if you don’t have your gift yet.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Naughty List sponsored by USPS, UPS and FedEx

18 Likes

Nothing yet but hoping mail service fairies have it somewhere

I received two (or seven) thoughtful and wonderful gifts from my Secret Santa, a set of golf kicks, which I am actively searching for the right pair of sneaks to apply to, and six bottles of wonderful homemade ginger beer, successfully packed and shipped with no breakage or leakage.

Thanks again, @Lawmi!

7 Likes

Still waiting as well! Wanted to give it until today

2 Likes

Will definitely be participating in this next year. Love it

2 Likes

Just got back from vacation in Vail to see that my secret santa hooked it up with the A&M belt and NLU swag. Love it. Thank you and God Bless.

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I was looking forward to seeing your taste in rugs, but this pic will do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this a rug community with a golf problem or a golf community with a rug problem

14 Likes

Yes.

16 Likes

Anytime you ask yourself any kind of question like that, just remember - “the golf is always adjacent”.

3 Likes

I got a Carolina Golf Club B Draddy Polo from Tilly, looks and fits great. I thanked him over email since I don’t think he checks the refuge much right now, but he’ll be at the Carolina meet up. Big shouts to Brian.

13 Likes

Delayed, I received my gifts last week but have been traveling. Got my Wolfpack tumbler and NLU tees from a truly secret Santa, shoutout to whoever you are, love both of them, managed to get 2 rounds in this week and put the tees straight into play! Merry Christmas!

8 Likes

It was me! I hope you like the NC State tumbler and glad the tees went to use.

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

You nailed it man, I love it! Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Glad it made it genuinely interested in your feedback on ginger beer.

@HaveOuimet, before you delete all our personal data, I think it would be neat to see some rudimentary demographic reports. A C-Suite/Strapped breakdown, a clothing size distribution, top states represented, etc.

2 Likes

How was Vail? Will be out there mid-January