Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

Got an additional surprise in the mail yesterday courtesy of my Secret Santa @DaveR!

This is phenomenal and an homage to being a part of the great cohort of Minnesotan Refuges. Love it - thank you!!

14 Likes

Holy smokes, @blees (ft. @clayreierson) coming in so HOT with this Shotgun Start masterpiece. I love this so much, can’t stop cracking up!

54 Likes

How can I get one.

5 Likes

It’s an effing Christmas miracle. @HibernatingBear is the MAN. After USPS lost his first package, it showed up out of the blue today!

Along with a second package, also from Chris, that I had no idea about…

First, the lost package:

Some sick Nation golf gear

The unexpected package:

A HUGE canvas print of @RobbieVogel’s shot of the Sunday bag at Cabot. Absolutely epic.

Thank you so much @HibernatingBear! You knocked this so out of the park, and I’m so glad the lost package found it’s way here.

66 Likes

YOOOOO @HibernatingBear And @alexshreff that’s awesome! I hope the horizon got straightened out haha - I tried to fix it before i sent it over.

3 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle!! The pic wasn’t supposed to come until after New Years. Shoutout collage.com on making that happen so quickly! Is the quality of the pic good? It was a crapshoot how well it would translate. Thank you very much to @RobbieVogel for hooking me up with the original photo.

Merry Christmas! Everything you’ve done for this place I had to get you a little extra.

11 Likes

The quality is PERFECT. It’s going to look so awesome on the walls of my office, constantly reminding me of how much I wish the Refuge was my full time job instead of real work.

Seriously impressed with the size, quality of the image, etc. Really came out awesome. Thank you so much again for going above and beyond, really making my Christmas special!

9 Likes

That picture is gorgeous. You should send one to be hung up in the Killhouse. Alternatively I bet a lot of refugees would want one for the office. Not sure if that would be logistically possible (@RobbieVogel)

5 Likes

This photo (and all of mine) are public domain - shoot me a text 339-793-0628 if anybody wants one. Don’t want to pat myself on the back but had a magical afternoon on cliffs and got some good ones:

14 Likes

I was seriously considering the 2nd pic above but couldn’t resist the sunset

1 Like

thanks for subscribing to CatFacts!

4 Likes

What camera did you use?

A little number I like to call the iPhone XR

8 Likes

Wow. Incredible

1 Like

Wowwwwwwww that print though

I mean there have been some real good gifts in this thing, but that print? Seriously? That shit won the secret Santa, well done

3 Likes

you’re going to want to thank @clayreierson as well…he’s responsible for 95% of the cropped pictures on there.

3 Likes

shoutout @jbrooks who read through what must have been 100 Jason Day/Balloon Boy posts of mine to pick up on one sentence about loving Bandon Trails.

IMG_6085

24 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all and a very big thank you to @tombudsman for the gifts! Can’t wait to dive into the book and absolutely love the headcover and pouch. Couldn’t have done any better.

12 Likes

Great to hear. For a high volume poster in the gambling thread, I was stumped. Like golf architects, the OGs are the best!

Thanks Bluegrass Fairway for the pouch; I ordered the headcover based on some non-Refuge research that Nantucket (Red) would be a match.

2 Likes

Big shout out to my secret santa! Lie and loft Winter Park 9 layout! Love it

14 Likes