Refuge Elections: The Candidates

OK, that’s it. I’ve had it.

Fuck you, @MrVinegar206.

Fuck you, @anon26814599.

Fuck you, @leric90.

And fuck the rest of you who have so much as uttered or thought that I am @Eric_Denver.

How dare you. You ungrateful bastards, how dare you.

I have long been a contributor here sharing my name, opinions, experiences and creativity here with all of you. I’ve never hid behind an avatar. I’ve never lurked. I’ve never been anyone but myself. I have opened my home to some of you and continually open my heart for all of you.

How fucking dare all of you who accuse me of operating under an alias. I am legitimately salty. Legitimately bewildered and hurt.

You know what you get for this reckless act? Nothing. You get nothing.

18 Likes

This is a disgusting unprovoked attack on my gui @RobertHunter.

6 Likes

4 Likes

In all fairness, has @RobertHunter ever lost $1500 on the golf course?

1 Like

He’s never lost a dollar, I don’t believe. But we are welcoming of all here. He assured me he will not be coming for anyone’s gambling or guns.

2 Likes

Has @RobertHunter ever had $1500? I keeed i keed.

3 Likes

Mam, this is a Baskin-Robbins

2 Likes

Well it’s the last Baskin-Robbins I ever walk into, you insolent bastard, you.

To @RobertHunter, The One we hoped would emerge. A man too great to be restrained by the rules of any office or election.

To the rest of you, farewell.

2 Likes

Next Trap Draw: If the Refuge candidates were The 2020 U.S. presidential candidates:

@RobertHunter :

Beto. Texan. Early announcement garners fawning media coverage. Boyish good looks and charm. Peaks too early and in a desperation move takes a hard turn and comes after one of his electorate’s favorite cultural traditions?

11 Likes

Will that be cash or credit?

Next do Tulsi Gabbard.

2 Likes

Oh god… am I Trump?

19 Likes

I was going to break that to you last.

9 Likes

5 Likes

@aannddyy00 feels like the 2016/2020 of this guy. Gets out front quickly and seems to have all the momentum, only to flame out:

@Hala-Mark-Rey has a positive vision for the future of our community. Feels like a young upstart along the lines of:

8 Likes

Are you trying to claim that #bigdemocrats aka The Killhouse, are conspiring to sabotage my candidacy?

2 Likes

I know things happen quickly on the internet / the Refuge, but talking about

like 3 hours (?) after these elections were announced, is amazing

4 Likes

2Pac smiled reading this - it’s the Refuge version of “Hit 'em Up”

1 Like

Shout out to @Randy

27 Likes

@auribe14:

John Delaney. First of his party to declare. Before entering politics, was a businessman of some sort, we think. Platform was somewhat nebulous, was unknown to most of the electorate, and had trouble gaining any traction once the big names entered the arena.

6 Likes