Refuge Elections: The Candidates

2 Likes

Maybe I would have picked ya if your name was Grace…

Slut

2 Likes

I’m convinced the best way to get new people involved on the Refuge is to do it through local RACDG chapters. Join the 'Fuge, join your local RACDG chapter and WhatsApp thread, play some golf with fellow sickos to find out how awesome this community is and join the conversation on the Fuge. Your local folks can answer any questions you have and having had the opportunity to interact with a smaller group should translate into a better understanding of the real vibe of the Refuge.

6 Likes

would strongly agree - the refuge is much better with at least a few familiar faces around

1 Like

My platform:

In summary, I am focused on maintaining and growing the community of real people who have made real connections here. The RACDG chapters are a large part of my plan to welcome newcomers and to continue to facilitate playing golf with fellow Refugees.

5 Likes

Got my vote!

Oh… wait…

3 Likes

the system works or something something

3 Likes

We will announce official candidates on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.

Today’s the day!

8 Likes

4 Likes

Excited for the official candidates to begin targeted posts to curry certain 'fuge demographics.

Who will swing the gear heads?
Who will get the burners out to vote?
Who will lock down the coveted food and bev crowd?? Huge numbers available here.

6 Likes

The special interest group of all special interest groups.

1 Like

“I have no enemies” - The Avett Brothers

1 Like

Been at least slightly overweight my whole life.

You’re not wrong

Good start here

1 Like

I’m hoping this will help in that sector.

3 Likes

This and your cast iron credentials?? Might be a sure win if it weren’t for your salt take misstep. Still in it though!

2 Likes

the food crowd is too uptight to notice blatant trolling

Also, just took delivery of a new to me Wagner.

2 Likes

XLlN6W

1 Like

Now if i could only find a pork butt anywhere in town…

1 Like