Refuge Elections: The Candidates

I think you’re steering into my joke by now, denying “big talk”’ and now preaching about your good name. Are you a saint or something ? I mean come on this isn’t kindergarten

Just trying to say that it’s very likely he never meant it as you received it.

2 Likes

I meant no ill will but the reaction Almost has me reconsidering :rofl:

You guuiiiiiis… it… is…WORKING!

4 Likes

What is it?

For anyone interested in making real (technical) improvements to the Refuge (that might actually happen), please check out the small resource I’ve put together on this other topic.

Craic on!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing! All this mindless back and forth reinforces my point about the need for fresh eyes and a communal effort to reshape the refuge. I look forward to learning and reading more, and hopefully working together.
I’d love your support.

-DMcG

Just sitting back watching my rivals tear into each other…

2 Likes

Stop signing your posts dude. That’s BamaBearcat’s move and you are most definitely not BamaBearcat.

Or Raymond Holt.

5 Likes

Come on man, why does that matter at all?

2 Likes

It isn’t kindergarten. Far from it. But you happened to catch me with your “joke” at the same time that I was reading an email from my employer, stating that my furloughed position is in fact now a ELIMINATED position, and that I do not have a job to come back to once this mess is all over. They questioned if me and the position I held was viable to the success of the operation.

So there you have it.

IM OUT.

1 Like

Damn, sorry to hear that man. You’ll be back better than ever!!!

1 Like

Oh it most definitely doesn’t. I guess the Raymond Holt joke didn’t land.
Oh well. No one bats 1.000 around here and I certainly don’t.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear, I’m also in the same position as of recently. Tough times. Let’s All Work towards using this refuge as a place to unite us rather than take out stress please.
God bless,

-DMcG

1 Like

Because it violates the community guidelines.

#Repealtheguidelines

2 Likes

Suppose my options are down to being ruled by an Englishman or someone that thinks Scott Frost is a great football coach.

Dear God…please run @desertduffer

1 Like

6 Likes

Don’t think of it as ruled. Think of it as subjugated.

1 Like

And I’m not English. Never been so insulted in my life!

2 Likes

Changed it over to a Sovereign Citizen of Idaho?