Refuge Elections: The Candidates

1 Like

I may not be very popular on this message board (a good thing) but I’m not a silver spoon phony and authenticity certainly is good for something.

Secondly, anyone who constantly has their back against the wall fending off attacks from all sides will come across as brash or rude at times, it’s how it goes. But an asshole? Certainly not.

In the lions den you can’t be expected to be on your best manners.

… is probably homophobic. :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Very good! I’ve been dealing with the jokes since high school hahaah!

I’m sure political scientists could learn about by scrolling through these threads.

They’d definitely confirm that the barrier to entry (non-existent) in internet elections is much too low.

This board being flooded with spam from non-viable candidates for the next three weeks in furtherance of improving the place is like 10,000 spoons when all we need is a knife.

4 Likes

You rang?

4 Likes

Nah, you’re probably in the long-shot, but not silly camp. Kind of the Cory Booker/Julian Castro lane.

1 Like

You should at least tag @Klondyke1892 when you speak of him…guess I’ll just take my mud slinging over here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m 85% certain Allenby is a @Tron burner to try and stir it up.

2 Likes

But isn’t that kind of the point of the whole thing

Entirely possible. If there is a non-Tron human behind that account he’s obviously the Michael Bennett of this race.

Let’s all say it together “Wait, who is Michael Bennett @Klondyke1892 and why don’t I remember his run for the presidency?”

2 Likes

You’re Clearly a very funny guy so maybe I can give you a comedy role when I win, but so far my ideas are resonating and I’m hearing great things.
I’m looking forward to more debate in the weeks ahead, fresh blood is needed

3 Likes

Recorded footage of that happening:

1 Like

Man, this is getting tough to watch.

1 Like

You sure?

Careful, you don’t want to get Nandy-ed.

1 Like

I’d consider it an honor.

1 Like

Oh ya 100%, in the leadership role to bring fresh eyes to the structure. The core refugees need to remain active but fresh leadership is important I feel

1 Like

Fair enough. We won’t agree on that point.

This place has been around for two plus years and has been pretty fucking cool and fun. I’ll give preference to someone who has participated in that and understands what’s going on to some degree rather than someone who wants to create an entirely new format and have one “serious” message board and another one where he puts all the people he gets fired of reading.
Where would your “core refugees” fit into your two halves structure?

4 Likes