Recommend Podcast guests

Who would people be really keen to see on the podcast? I would be interested in:

-Phil (obviously)
-Someone who is not a NLU fave- Polts or Delicate Genius
-a true journey man
-a journey man caddy (a Kip Henley etc)
-LPGA players (Henderson, Kang, Peterson etc)
-an agent (I’m curious in getting more info on how players are basically corporations and how that works)

Other thoughts?

Anthony Kim. Tall enough order?

Norm Macdonald. He is a big fan of the PGA tour.

I don’t know why but I find the Euro guys to be my favorite interviews… Graeme McDowell and Matt Fitz were two of my favorites on the pod. Would love to see @Soly get a crack at Noren

Patrick reed or someone with patrick reed stories

My namesake obviously

Daniel Berger or an agent

Boo would probably be a fun guest with cool stories. Freddie Couples as well.

Perez or TA3…and now I will spell out Tommy Armour III to get to 20 characters…

#Philforever if for no other reason to breakdown his decision to wear the leather bomber jacket on Feherty

Jon Rahm or Stenson would be gold

Would love to hear from one of the top golf coaches or maybe an internet personality like mark crossfield or rick shiels.

Tony Romo
Fluff
Bones

Cantlay, PReed, Rickie Fowler, Brian Harmon, Billy Hurley in that order for me. And obviously a few white whales like AK, Tiger, Phil would be unbelievable.

would like to see Tron sit down with Ashley Mayo for a podcast

I hadn’t thought of an agent pod before but I’m actually kind of intrigued by it now.

Stenson would be cool. Very dry and witty. Butch Harmon too would have some stories

Given my profession…I’d love to see more caddies. The “Bones” Pod was fantastic…maybe more of the same from these guys-

Fluff, Michael Greller, Jimmy Johnson…

-Boo Weekley
-Jeff Knox
-I like the idea of an agent

Pat Perez. I think he does his own radio show, but I find that guy and his current form to be so refreshing and entertaining.