Random Golf Club/No Laying Up or EAL thread #2- Electric Boogaloo

Quick question, do not know If you follow Erik Anders Lang or Random Golf Club on YouTube, if you do not, highly recommend. If you do, would you want to see a RGC/NLU crossover? Would it be the most ambitious crossover in human history?

Heres a RGC video I suggest.

1 Like

Oh, no…

68 Likes

My gui, let me invite you to a world that is eye opening. Tread lightly my friend.

17 Likes

What I do…

1 Like

I’m getting out in front of this story… this is not my burner.

35 Likes

holy hell the apocalypse is here

8 Likes

My “this is not my burner” post is raising a lot of questions already answered by my post.

8 Likes

I thought we had a team of mods now to deal with troll posts.

34 Likes

Im so confused to what is happening, why this is such a big deal. I am new to the refuge

is the meetup going to be at The Buck Club?

13 Likes

The crowd chants “Airball! Airball! Airball!”

They do not let up. He shoots again…oh no

16 Likes

tenor

13 Likes

Can someone give me a brief summary of what the issue is with RGC? lol

Do you regularly walk into rooms full of strangers and say stupid shit?

15 Likes

I think you’ll find the answers in the EAL thread. He and his feeds are a hot topic, and there’s a lot of passion on both sides.

Welcome to the Refuge, though. And as this suggests, it’s always good to search for a topic before starting a new one. Your question(s) are likely answered in that thread, but if you want to get a lot of discussion, it should also BE in that thread.

4 Likes

And welcome friend. To answer your question, everyone here is big fans of EAL, the haters are just jealous. Come join the fan club on the 9th green at 9pm.

14 Likes

Nah, lets keep this one rollin’. See where the wind takes us. It’s off to a good start.

12 Likes

There’s a very vocal group of people on here who don’t like EAL for various reasons.

No

Absolutely not

11 Likes

All of which are correct.

5 Likes