Western Union Communion - RACDG Norcal vs Rocky Mtn. Rohlers (4/7/23)

Chiming in from the LowCal roost… I definitely would be in for the MacKenzie trip including Pasatiempo if you’ll let a SoCal dude tag along!

4 Likes

Pasa is a must. If there’s no Pasa, then I must pasa on this trip.

Probably uninvited after that one.

7 Likes

Ooof, so bad it was good. I’d be game if it’s after May 10 and would be hoping to do Pasatiempo as well…though i’m sure the hidden gems are where it’s at.

Pasa remodel starts mid April, right after the Western Intercollegiate.

I’m very into this trip.

3 Likes

sounds like we have to get there before mid april

I’m interested and can’t wait to hear more details.

I was just thinking, we could condense Bodega and Northwood into one 27 hole day, and we could do the same thing with Sharp Park and Gleneagles

That’s usually how I do it

2 Likes

This is the way……

3 Likes

I’m a bit fan of the “emergency nine” to follow up the morning 18

1 Like

I’ll bring my emergency 9 imperial visor then

2 Likes

Sounds like a must have

workshopping some field trip merch, maybe some golf clubs flying out of the back?

3 Likes

I love it! Very Yellow Submarine vibes. Would be cool to lean into that a bit, but I’m an armchair artist who can’t do anything. :rofl:

3 Likes

I like it, it does feel like it just needs a little bit of razzle dazzle

1 Like

It’s got Cubensis Classic written all over it haha. We’ve been workshopping a psychedelic fueled tourney at Northwood in the Whats Ap for awhile

1 Like

The summer of love theme they had for the Women’s US Open at Olympic was so good, very vibey

1 Like

Definitely in on this idea. Love the Bodega Bay / Northwood combo. Pasatiempo would be awesome too but obviously adds a big dent in the cost of the trip, but, you could combo it with Poppy Hills.

3 Likes

Don’t know if i’ll make the whole trip but definitely in to jump in on the Haggin round if if the bus swings through Sac.

1 Like

Interested in being part of the consideration set for this.

Starting a new job with a SF-area based company in a few weeks and may be able to combo this with a “work trip.”

1 Like

Our HQ is Redwood City, very similar move is in play.