Western Union Communion - RACDG Norcal vs Rocky Mtn. Rohlers (4/7/23)

This could be the perfect opportunity for the Scrappy MacKenzie:

• Northwood (Monte Rio)- Thursday
  • Haggin Oaks (Sacramento) - Friday
  • Sharp Park (SF)- Saturday
  • Optional Pasatiempo- Sunday

We need to rent a bus.

11 Likes

hell yea, on brand for a field trip

7 Likes

If it is before March 20th Iā€™m definitely in. Since Eric and I are at Stonebrae, we could also set something up there - as long as it is under 5-6 tee times.

4 Likes

I am interested. Love trying to get away from Denver in the spring so I donā€™t have to obsessively check the weather to see if I can golf.

2 Likes

I second this! Iā€™m all in!

You guys know about Tamyan Park in Healdsburg? Itā€™s rumoured that MacKenzie did the greens there or at least consulted on them. Pretty neat track!

1 Like

Would love to join.

3 Likes

Tayman Park, just found it. NEVER heard of it. I love the fact there are golf courses open to the public fairly close to where Iā€™ve lived most of my life that iā€™ve never heard of. Sheesh.

2 Likes

Way up for this

2 Likes

Itā€™s scrubby but has interesting greens and a few cool tee shots. I think you can walk it for like 16$.

3 Likes

sounds like thereā€™s a treasure trove of courses in the area, good problem to have

1 Like

3 Likes

may have to create a sweepstakes

1 Like

Itā€™s not nearly as srubby or scruffy as Sharp Park or Gleneagles :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You down?

2 Likes

Idk some of those tee boxes are trashed but I still like walking it occasionally. It used to be nicer than Ukiah but recently itā€™s been the opposite. Same owner btw thatā€™s why I gave the comparison.

2 Likes

Greens were prime. Thats what I rememberā€¦ And that nasty little trough my ball found that only gave me an option to punch out lateral :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yaā€™ll know Iā€™m down for a field trip. Letā€™s make it happen.

4 Likes

End of conversation, love the idea Health!

This is happening

2 Likes

Iā€™m in for wherever we decide

Do we have the finer details about the Pasa renovation thatā€™s kicking off next year? The scruffy MacKenzie trip route seems to be separating itself