Presidential Pardon

Good Morning Refugees

I hereby pardon @Joezwickl granting him a spot in the NIT.

Joe is a great gui, and so much fun to be around. I first met him in Pinehurst last year during the NLU event. We had a great conversation on the porch of the Pinecrest and have played a few rounds since then. He’s been unable to attend any of the qualifiers due to scheduling conflicts, and I felt that as an upstanding member of our community (with some spicy takes on EAL), he deserves a spot in the tournament.

Having him in the NIT will make the event more fun.

Congratulations Joe. I have one pardon left.

If you feel you or another Refugee is worthy of this last pardon, please reach out.

Thanks
Dave

15 Likes

Does this change the dress code at all? I will have to go to Hot Topic to stock up on band shirts.

31 Likes

Next pardon should go to @Airball for the EAL discussion.

5 Likes

This isn’t a pardon. This is a no-bid contract to an obvious K-street lobbyist. Crony Capitalism.

34 Likes

@Bird had a sneaky good one in the Sweetens thread

@Double_Bogey_Dave you better hope the future @aannddyy00 administration gives you a fuckin pardon for this bullshit!

5 Likes

tenor

18 Likes

I nominate @RaynorMan for the remaining pardon.

25 Likes

You guise have no idea the corruption inside the DBD administration. One day I’ll write a memoir.

22 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave is clearly auctioning off spots for personal gain. The power has gone to his head and now he thinks he is Vladimir Putin.

2 Likes

I nominate @Randy if @RaynorMan is unavailable.

3 Likes

Is this now an EAL thread?

5 Likes

“From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence @Double_Bogey_Dave’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant.”

11 Likes

Couldn’t find a politician maybe a bit closer to home to compare this to?

3 Likes

Rod Blagojevich?

5 Likes
  • OKAY, BYE.

(Sentence)

1 Like

Hmmm…who pardoned him?

Edit: but on further review, this actually matches up well.
I’ve got this NIT spot and it’s fucking golden

3 Likes

MMOOOODDDSSSS what the literal Fuq are you doing?

DBD chose to avoid the many possible threads to post this news but he instead choose to draw attention to himself and his ass-kissery nomination by creating a self-aggrandizing trash thread.

impeachment? do hear a second?

16 Likes

tired: NIT
wired: actual meetups without the pretentiousness.

23 Likes

what is a duel

3 Likes