Predicting Barstool’s Death — Eventually We’ll Be Right

I actually think you have many valid (albeit, not all) takes. The quote above is the part that bothers me, you always say how sensitive people are here yadda yadda yadda and quick to call everyone in the Refuge names, using blanket statements.

I know people are quick on the trigger with you as well, but does attacking the whole place help your cause in the long run? Does it make you feel better?

5 Likes

Because it’s the same damn person copied and pasted 200 times. And that person is a meek English Lit major who reads Slate and wears a “The future is female” t-shirt. And then a normal guy who watches sports and likes cold domestic beer thinks he should listen to them on movie advice. It makes no sense. You are better off talking to your friends.

1 Like

Have you ever thought to take your own advice?

1 Like

What kind of domestic beer?

1 Like

What’s your favorite cold, domestic beer?

@tdogg21 same minds

2 Likes

Perhaps we can get a ranking?

1 Like

I guess it’s a defensive reminder whenever someone suggests that I’m abnormal or in the extreme minority on here. I could go without it but I liked that descriptor.

If this is what he thinks about wine, don’t get him started on craft beer.

Coors.

Nice try.

That’s unfortunate. From your appreciation and knowledge in golf courses and golf course architecture, I thought you would be more selective.

1 Like

You all know he is right on this point but are disagreeing because it’s ED. It’s just another movie website with its own set of flaws and biases. Black Panther is the best movie of all-time according to RT ratings, followed by fucking Lady Bird.

12 Likes

Light? or the Banquet?

1 Like

In what rational universe is the world of wine not a pseudo-intellectual endeavor? I squirm and cringe whenever I hear people at a restaurant talk with a sommelier about tannins this and full-bodied that. Just order a house and a medium rare ribeye and call it good.

1 Like

I don’t like this unprovoked Lady Bird slander

3 Likes

Who picks the “house” wine, and how do they do that? Seems like an important decision.

1 Like

A common occurrence on this forum.

1 Like

Have you ever had two different beers and wondered about what makes them different? Say, a wheat beer and a stout.

What about two different glasses of red wine? No?

1 Like

So legit just ran into Big Cat getting on the 1 train at 28th lol while listening to the pick em. Showed him, thanked him for the laughs and he confirmed Rico is 100% lunatic and 0% shtick.

5 Likes

Lady Bird is great.

Have you seen Book Smart? Probably my favorite movie of 2019.

3 Likes

How do you feel about ordering a “house” beer? No? The difference matters? I see.