(PHOTO GALLERY) What is your favorite golf picture?

Played 36 at We-Ko-pa today. Beautiful place. Scored better on Cholla, but thought Seguro was the better more playable course. Took a couple pics.

18 on Chola

Drivable par 4. Pumped that ball way left and out of play! Gave me time to strike the logo pose and appreciate the error of my ways, while also remembering being on 3x tilt.

Lake chabot! Some very awesome views at that spot. Didn’t get a shot of the par 6?! :joy:

I actually do ha. Not a great one because there is no easy way to photograph that hole. “Birdied” it the 1st time I played it and the second time it worked me due to a couple of bad bounces.

8th hole at my home course, Kaskaskia Country Club in Central Illinois.

No way to explain the 450 yards that lies beyond the crest of the fairway :joy: Such a silly hole, but love being able to say I’ve hit a 350+ yard drive.

It’s so true!

Looking for a picture of the Spieth touching god photo the NLU boys have behind them when doing tourist sauce interview segments. Would love to get the photo on canvas and know someone around here must have it?

^same

@Brown_geo @jnenn25

Too good. Believe it’s known as the “Saucetine Chapel.”

Golf Office

Some more from the archives.

Prairie Dunes

Dunes Golf & Beach Club

![10436277_317752915090599_8164462482619587325_n|666x500]
(upload://cp0e11e4YXT69pPOwJx6xPfWqoy.jpeg)

Shadow Creek

TPC Sawgrass

Pasatiempo

untitle21d

Ahh, Dunes Golf & Beach messed up

Thanks! Not sure any photo around could possibly top this.

TPC Sawgrass…I gotta get there,

It was a gorgeous day, that’s for sure.

Disgusting summer evening here. I was six over after four but managed to rescue net par for nine holes, so came home in a good mood.

Cholla looking good right now.

I like that 15th hole. The rare driveable hole that really isn’t tricked up much. No massive trouble around the green or anything. Plenty of room to run one up. But also plenty of room to block one out into infinity or to double cross it and say goodbye. 300 yards and the challenge is almost all down to execution.

I hit both, in the opposite order. The block held on to be playable thankfully!

It’s hard to narrow down but 3 that spring to mind are Hamilton Island (Australia), Cabo del Sol (Mexico) and Cape Kidnappers (NZ).

Harris Golf Club, you pay using an honesty box, there’s rarely anyone else there, it’s tended by volunteers but it’s a wonderful price of land on the finest Scottish island. If any of you like Askernish, you’ll love Harris

Third photo down might be the ultimate mega redan. Shout out @RaynorMan